yahoo's top 32 breakout players

K-Gun10

"Miami Dolphins: Ted Ginn Jr., WR

Like fellow Ohio State product Santonio Holmes, Ginn appears to be poised to make a big leap between Years 1 and 2. Also like Holmes, he needs to improve his overall strength and grasp of the offense. He became a far more consistent receiving option the second half of his rookie season. And with Marty Booker back in Chicago, that should open the door for Ginn to claim the No. 1 wideout spot."

;)

:cry::lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol:

I'm slightly nervous that we really have no idea what we have in Poz right now. I know everyone is acting like our LB corp will be good but I have absolutely no idea who he is as a player yet. I'm hoping for the best....

I'm slightly nervous that we really have no idea what we have in Poz right now. I know everyone is acting like our LB corp will be good but I have absolutely no idea who he is as a player yet. I'm hoping for the best....

In the two games I saw him in last season, he was around the ball EVERY damn play. The problem was the DT position, and we've shored that up brilliantly. Poz will be a playa!

Agreed i think our breakout player will be Denney, i think he will beat Kelsay for the starting spot and lead team in sacks.

Agreed i think our breakout player will be Denney, i think he will beat Kelsay for the starting spot and lead team in sacks.

Denney has been very underrated by this board for years. He can also line up inside and Denney will be on the field for the majority of plays IMO

Last I checked he was at a bar smoking cigarettes. Of course all evidence was deleted yesterday, so I can't link to the thread.

"Miami Dolphins: Ted Ginn Jr., WR

Like fellow Ohio State product Santonio Holmes, Ginn appears to be poised to make a big leap between Years 1 and 2. Also like Holmes, he needs to improve his overall strength and grasp of the offense. He became a far more consistent receiving option the second half of his rookie season. And with Marty Booker back in Chicago, that should open the door for Ginn to claim the No. 1 wideout spot."

There's that P word again