MS Walk 2008 - Believe in Miracles!

rockpile

Everything went very well, thanks! I am waiting for some pictures I can post. There were thirteen of us all together, and the final total was $2,072 raised!

Had THREE generations of "rockpiles" with me! :thumbsup:

I am going to do one final thread with "prize" winners and some photos, but it may take until the latter part of the week.

Here is some info from my "blog" King Harvest Has Surely Come

Thanks again to all. :beer:

Grandpa Rock

Rock,

Have no idea how i missed this thread, but can I still make a donation? If so, tell me where. I am hitting the link in your sig, but it is asking lots of questions i do not know the answeres to

Rock,

Have no idea how i missed this thread, but can I still make a donation? If so, tell me where. I am hitting the link in your sig, but it is asking lots of questions i do not know the answeres to

Check a box for how much you want to donate (dollar amounts) , or fill in the box "enter an amount".

Leave the monthly amount blank.

Recognition name is plenzmd1 - it will scroll with the other names.

I recommend you "uncheck" the box to show how much you donate.

Enter a "message" if you want.

Then the next page wants financial (credit card) data.

If you prefer - send me a PM and I will send you my address. You can mail me a check made out to the charity. I will send it to them.

Thanks......

Check a box for how much you want to donate (dollar amounts) , or fill in the box "enter an amount".

Leave the monthly amount blank.

Recognition name is plenzmd1 - it will scroll with the other names.

I recommend you "uncheck" the box to show how much you donate.

Enter a "message" if you want.

Then the next page wants financial (credit card) data.

If you prefer - send me a PM and I will send you my address. You can mail me a check made out to the charity. I will send it to them.

Thanks......

Done, swear to god the link took me to a different page this morning. I could actually figure it out. Yippee!!!