Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Like Mark Levin says, Barackith Obama, or Barack Milhouse Obama since we can't use his middle name anymore.

Great, you're making me attack you in a thread based on bashing Obama. :thumbsup:

How about just "Barack Obama"? He's a jackass, people that support him are largely jackasses, but seriously, using his middle name as a political tactic is lame.

McCain, Obama, and Clinton are all jokes. Any of the three would be better than what we have now, which unfortunately is good enough for the plebeians

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you. :thumbsup:

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with you. :thumbsup:

What do you say about it Bluefire- I say we run on our own ticket! One of us can talk about cutting taxes, the other going with big government......we would win unanimously, because nobody would catch on!

Yeah - I already posted that link in another thread.

I've finally realized that all these political threads are for you "regulars" only. Whenever someone else interjects something, it's ignored while the insider banter carries on ad nauseam.

I'm done wasting my time and energy trying to contribute to this area. This is my last post here.

/out

Great, you're making me attack you in a thread based on bashing Obama. :thumbsup:

How about just "Barack Obama"? He's a jackass, people that support him are largely jackasses, but seriously, using his middle name as a political tactic is lame.

Sure you can. It isn't politically correct to question him and his lack of doing anything because he is black, just ask ferraro. But bashing him because he is muslim is very much permitted. Muslim bashing doesn't fall under the realm of PC.

Sure you can. It isn't politically correct to question him and his lack of doing anything because he is black, just ask ferraro. But bashing him because he is muslim is very much permitted. Muslim bashing doesn't fall under the realm of PC.

One could ask Hillary about her lack of doing anything as well. Muslim?

I've finally realized that all these political threads are for you "regulars" only. Whenever someone else interjects something, it's ignored while the insider banter carries on ad nauseam.

I'm done wasting my time and energy trying to contribute to this area. This is my last post here.

/out

Wow, so I didn't see your post and your link, so you decide to stop posting in the forum?

A little over reactive, no? :thumbsup:

Like Mark Levin says, Barackith Obama, or Barack Milhouse Obama since we can't use his middle name anymore.

Wait a minute... messiah... middle intial 'H' ?

You could be onto something here... :lol:

/out

Hey, chill out, it isn't anything personal. Every post can't be answered