good site for mock drafts

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/2008/more_mockdrafts.cfm

My 1st mock of this season:

1. WR- Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma 6-4 224 4.54 The one thing that almost every dominant offense has is a big, fast, and athletic wr. If Kelly doesn't run well at his pro day I'd assume we take a different wr. I like James Hardy but after watching the tape on Kelly I'm just too impressed. He has magnificent hands and uses his big body to shield defenders. Excactly what I want in a #2 wr who eventually will develope into a #1. I think that even if we sign a free agent wr we should still draft one of the three Kelly, Hardy, or Sweed with the Bills first pick.

2. TE- Martellus Bennett Texas A&M 6-6 259 4.68 #1 TE prospect gets leap frogged by Kellerand Davis. So we are left with the guy that fits the bills the best. Huuuuge upside, basketball background, and a big physical player. Knows how to use his mouth as well.

3. DB- Bandon Flowers Virginia Tech 5-10 189 4.55 Every year a top rated corner falls because of a poor combine performance. Luckily the Bills watch game tape because Brandon Flowers has all the intangleables at the cb position. He projects as a cover 2 corner and nickel back as a rookie. Has great short area quickness, anticipation, and is one of the best tackling cbs in the draft. That being said: Don't line him up against Randy Moss. He isn't very fast, and doesn't jump very well, but he does play much bigger than his size indicates.

4. WR- Jordy Nelson Kansas state 6-3 217 4.51 Was the biggest surprise wr at the senior bowl. Walk on player that had amazing college production. Hard worker, also has fantastic timing on his leaping ability, and exceptional hand eye coordination. Will slip a bit in the draft but is a very talented football player that will earn playing time and will be a steal at this pick. Runs consistent routes. Gives the Bills some depth at the thinnest and weakest position on the team. Will work hard on special teams as well.

4. (projected compensatory pick Mike Gandy) OG Chilo Rhachal Southern Cal 6-5 317 Rated as a top 5 guard prospect as an junior. Impressive 2007 college numbers with 77 pancakes and 0 sacks allowed. Bills are thrilled that he is available as he is stronger than most of the center projects (28 reps) and seems versatile enough to learn the position and take over for the departing Fowler.http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33616

5. LB Beau Bell UNLV 6-1 244 4.67 Projects to the middle but has played all three LB positions in college and would be a nice depth pick. He is a hard hitter who plays a lot like Mitchell. He is very tough and willing to play special teams with reckless abandon. Need pick with the departure of Both Haggan and Stamer. A late season knee sprain is rapidly dropping his stock and he should be fine before mini camps.

6. SS Caleb Campbell Army 6-2 229 4.57 Heady player that excells in the weight and class rooms. Has the size and speed combo to immeadiatly start on special teams. He plays mean and benched 225 24 times at the combine. Was once not even projected to be picked Caleb has impressed in nearly every aspect of the evaluation process. This would be a perfect replacement for Coy Wire.

7. OT Barry Richardson Clemson 6-7 320 5.45 Is a very confident player that will be coming in with a chip on his shoulder. Has the size and ability but needs to learn the game. Relies on size and strength instead of technique. Nonetheless he is a worth while selection and should provide another big body at the very thin tackle position on this team.

7. ( from eagles) QB Kyle Wright Miami 6-4 218 4.85 Once a top recruit, Miami's program let this poor young man down. Has enough physical ability to take a late round flyer on. He could turn some heads and get picked sooner than this...

7. ( projected comp pick Andre Davis) C Jamey Richard Buffalo 6-5 295 5.22 Needs to improve his strength as he hit 22 reps of 225. Local prospect that could get a look as a late pick. Impressed scouts at the combine finishing amongst the top ten in several categories. Could make the practice squad and eventually the roster. Seems more like a solid backup

I used this site for the comp projections http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=208336

This took a long time... But I did a lot of research. What do you think?

I usually dont like doing these but Im bored so here goes.

1-Malcolm Kelly WR

2-Phillip Merling DE( supposed to be a first rounder but he is falling due to hernia surgery)

3-Dustin Keller TE(I see him mostley going in the second round, but this is my mock and I like him here)

4-Wesley Woodward OLB

5-Owen Schmitt FB

6-Michael Grant CB

7-Cody Wallace C

I don't see Flowers being there in the third round. I would even be suprised if he was there in the second. Mayock has him as his number 1 corner.

even if he is, what good does a CB who should NOT cover moss if we have to cover him twice a year?

I don't see Flowers being there in the third round. I would even be suprised if he was there in the second. Mayock has him as his number 1 corner.

We'll see. I agree that it might not be Flowers that falls. Somebody will fall though. But I for one, think Mayock is an idiot. He looked real bad after the combine, and will be red with embarrasement after the draft is over... He still won't bring Matt Ryan down from #1 and has Mendenhal aver McFadden still. Plus mario Manningham, the list goes on and on... Bottom line is, I agree with your point, but Mayock is an idiot!