Why the hell would we trade Travis for a WR?

Pete

For one we have our #2 wideout in Lee Evans. If you havent noticed he makes big plays and is getting better every game.

Jerry Rice sucks. KM is a baby that will want to be overpaid-no thanx.

If we were to trade lets get a postiion where we need help-like S or T or G or K.

Who the hell backs up Mcgahee if we trade Travis?

Travis has value to our team- alot more then any of your scenerios

For one we have our #2 wideout in Lee Evans.  If you havent noticed he makes big plays and is getting better every game.

Jerry Rice sucks.  KM is a baby that will want to be overpaid-no thanx.

If we were to trade lets get a postiion where we need help-like S or T or G or K.

69374[/snapback]

It amazes me that so much time on this board is spent on posts wanting to trade TH. The Bills are having trouble scoring and lets get rid of our #1 RB? Sure his numbers arent good, but the O-line sucks. It's one of two things:

1.) The O-line can't open holes for him

2.) He doesn't want to work hard and he would like for the team to fall on it's face.

GET A GRIP!

Jeff

For one we have our #2 wideout in Lee Evans.  If you havent noticed he makes big plays and is getting better every game.

69374[/snapback]

I have to agree Pete. The only trade scenrio that this team needs his for a guard or center and yes Jake Grove would be OK by me. If anyone thinks Travis has been giving 100 % since the Willis controversy they need their eyes checked. I believe he will be traded now rather than later so that teams can concentrade on his production for the last 2 years which I think makes him a top 10 RB. I like Shaud Williams also for a backup. Joe Burns ain't worth a nickel.

I have to agree Pete. The only trade scenrio that this team needs his for a guard or center and yes Jake Grove would be OK by me. If anyone thinks Travis has been giving 100 % since the Willis controversy they need their eyes checked. I believe he will be traded now rather than later so that teams can concentrade on his production for the last 2 years which I think makes him a top 10 RB. I like Shaud Williams also for a backup. Joe Burns ain't worth a nickel.

69553[/snapback]

I agree 100% on all points. What are the chances Oakland would trade Grove? Any info as to Jake Grove's status?

You are right on that one Pete.

I can't understand why people are so "hell bent" to put Travis down.

He is a hard working, effective back and he may be our best.

:w00t: I think Ralph is grooming travis to become Tom Donohoe's replacement.

Come to think of it, he couls do a better job.

GO BILLS!

I agree 100% on all points.  What are the chances Oakland would trade Grove?  Any info as to Jake Grove's status?

69561[/snapback]

I can't imagine they'de trade Grove. Zereoue (who the Bills should have looked at) is doing OK for them.

I see no possibility or reason for trading TH. At the least, it makes for a very thin RB corps.

If I did entertain a trade, I'd be talking with Carolina.

69374[/snapback]

word.