LB

006 1 1 8 8 Donte Whitner DB Ohio State

2 1 26 26 John McCargo DT North Carolina State

3 3 6 70 Ashton Youboty DB Ohio State

4 4 8 105 Ko Simpson DB South Carolina

drafthistory.com

This is how Jauron and Levy stupidly chose to rebuild a team which had lousy DTs and a garbage OL. Oh, it cost them a 1st day pick to do this, and they spurned offers to trade down.

Anything is possible, wouldn't you say?

Yes, in year one that's the direction a brand new coach and GM decided to go in when faced with an entire team full of holes. In year two, they went in a totally different direction to fill holes in other areas...despite being very short on talent and experience at the CB position. Yes, I would say anything is possible in year 3, including actually drafting a position of need if the talent is there.

anybody who thinks the bills will draft a LB in the first round is a complete mongoloid. Anyone who thinks this is even plausible is mentally disabled. A LB early in the draft last year, a LB on the first day of FA, and a solid starter in Crowell. WTF are you thinking?

Count me in as one of the mongoloids (man, I haven't heard that word since second grade - I like it). If the Bills stay at 11, the pick is Rivers. If they trade down to fulfill everyone's wet dreams around here then the pick is Connor. Who knows which of these two the front office covets, but my gut feeling is that they are going to draft one of them. With Crowell playing like he has been, it's an ideal situation to draft a better player and not expect him to come in and make an immediate (week 1) impact, but expect him to finish out the season as the starter. Crowell will be good depth.

Round two they take the best TE or WR they have on their board.

I don't know where you think Crowell is rated, but given you never hear a peep from the national media about him and he enver gets Pro Bowl consideration, I think he's very underrated. If this is a contract year, watch out.

He is a solid starter, he has been our best LB last year which says very little and is why is is slightly overrated by some Bills fans. he is worthy of being kept in the line up but he is neither a problem ora solution, hopefullly Poz, with the help of Stroud can make more of an impact

Count me in as one of the mongoloids (man, I haven't heard that word since second grade - I like it). If the Bills stay at 11, the pick is Rivers. If they trade down to fulfill everyone's wet dreams around here then the pick is Connor. Who knows which of these two the front office covets, but my gut feeling is that they are going to draft one of them. With Crowell playing like he has been, it's an ideal situation to draft a better player and not expect him to come in and make an immediate (week 1) impact, but expect him to finish out the season as the starter. Crowell will be good depth.

Round two they take the best TE or WR they have on their board.

both would be wasted picks. there are bigger needs and better players. nothing against picking a LB, but not at 11. for example, did anyone see ali highsmith nearly run down dmac despite his 4,8 40? but still, because of it, he may lasts to the 5th round.