PFT Mock Draft

DB-94

I can't see it. We are gauranteed a blue chipper at 12-whichever of Okoye, Peterson or Willis slips to us. Why give up a second or even a third to get one over the other? I say wait and grab one of the three.

That certainly is the safest (and perhaps) best course of action.

Marv and Dick have "deftly" created so many holes to fill that a great player that also fills a need is bound to fall to us at 12.

That certainly is the safest (and perhaps) best course of action.

Marv and Dick have "deftly" created so many holes to fill that a great player that also fills a need is bound to fall to us at 12.

Fletcher and Spikes had seen their best days and were becoming holes on their own, and it was time to get rid of them. Clements was going no matter what and he was like a racehorse plowing the back 40 in the Cover 2 anyway. McGahee had potential, but was a potential pain next year with whining about his contract, bellyaching and taking off for every minor injury (pulling himself for a bellyache?) I think there are real holes at linebacker, that we could definitely use a running back and that Okoye would DEFINITELY improve our run defense. I don't see any of the players leaving except the horribly expensive Clements as the type of players who would get us very far into the playoffs, let alone to the superbowl.

I would do that in a heartbeat!!

Peterson would have a huge positive impact on our franchise IMHO.

I think this move would be the turning point we are looking for....... to a winning team......

unless he got hurt (again).

after spending a boatload of picks, he would set the franchise back to square 1.

I have had a feeling for a long time that the Bills will end up with Adrian Peterson. I think we will see some type of move on draft day if Adrian Peterson is still there after Cleveland picks. I hope that things fall in place for the Bills to move up and get AP. I think it would be great to have a nice, exciting young running back on our team. He could bring a lot to Buffalo besides his on-field play...

Swap Plus both our 3rd rounders this year

#6 pick = 1600 pts

#12 + #74 + #92 = 1552 pts

Still not enough and if we have to give up more is it really worth it?

Everytime I see someone post a draft pick trade value calculation, I wonder if there are people sitting at home on Draft Day with a calculator and a printout of the chart, just waiting for a trade. Then tallying it up to figure out if was a good trade

Everytime I see someone post a draft pick trade value calculation, I wonder if there are people sitting at home on Draft Day with a calculator and a printout of the chart, just waiting for a trade. Then tallying it up to figure out if was a good trade

[/quot

Whats worse the person sitting around calculating the trade or the person sitting around wondering if there are peopele sitting around calculating the trade????

Whats worse the person sitting around calculating the trade or the person sitting around wondering if there are peopele sitting around calculating the trade????

What's worse, the person sitting around calculating the trade or the person sitting around wondering if there are people sitting around calculating the trade...or the person who got offended because they actually did calculate the trade?

What's worse, the person sitting around calculating the trade or the person sitting around wondering if there are people sitting around calculating the trade...or the person who got offended because they actually did calculate the trade?

HA

k, but seriously, I don't see us making any trades involving our first rounder on draft day. I think we'll sit at 12 and wait for whatever great player comes our way.

HA

k, but seriously, I don't see us making any trades involving our first rounder on draft day. I think we'll sit at 12 and wait for whatever great player comes our way.

I wouldn't be surprised if we trade up to get Peterson.....And I could care less what the chart says, as long as it doesn't involve any future picks

• 10 months later...