Nice article on Bills site about UB Football and the Bills

The Dean

It's nice to see the community's team staffs looking out for each other. I like that we take care of our own. When one of our professional sport teams wins it all the rest of the nation is going to see what western New York and it's fans are all about.

I have to say, when Syracuse won the national championship and Derrick Coleman was instantly on the phone with Boeheim trying to celebrate with him and for him, it gave me a deep gratification that our people/players are waiting, expecting and not forgetting what this region means to them.

I can recall several memorable stories of past athletes of ours who are forever loyal and dedicated to our fans and our region. Darryl Talley's full page good-bye in the newspaper to Don Bebee thinking about how much he would like for the Bills and it's fans to experience the feeling of winning a Super Bowl right after he did it as a member of Green Bay. There is so many more stories to mention but I probably already said too much.

We're coming up on another season and I just want to say, hang in there, our time will come and when it does it will be SWEET! Go Bills! Go Sabres!