Would you make this trade....

Buftex

I need better production out of my WR's. I have a very good stable of running backs. A guy in my leauge has been begging me to trade him one of my backs, but the only players he has that I would be interested in are Randy Moss and Hines Ward. This guys is a huge Steelers fanatic and seems to have an overinflated opinion of Ward. I made him an offer a few weeks ago (offered him either Thomas Jones or Curtis Martin for Ward, which I am now glad he didn't bite on), but he just countered with something rediculous. He wanted me to throw Tony Gonzales in the deal too. I said no deal.

Now though, 5 weeks into the season, my "money" receiver, Marvin Harrison is having a so-so, by his standards, season As my running backs, I have Clinton Portis, Curtis Martin, Thomas Jones and Chris Brown. I just dropped DeShaun Foster in favor of Lee Evans. Anyway, after Harrison, I have Evans, Jerry Porter, and Peerless Price. I put in a waiver claim on either Drew Bennett, Marcus Robinson, or David Givens. All of these guys are hit and miss week to week. So, here is my proposal:

Should I offer him one runnnig back (Portis, C. Martin, or T. Jones) and Marvin Harrison for Randy Moss? I got a feeling he would want Martin. Anybody think this would be a dumb move for me? I know that Harrison will likely have a handful of huge games before the year is over, but the Colts seem to be spreading the ball out more this year. Moss seems a better shot at having big games every week. What do you think? Sorry to ramble, brevity has never been my strong suit!

No, that's too much. You only come out ahead if you end up with two premier WRs, so trading Harrison is not good. I wouldn't trade Harrison just because he's had a couple average games. He can break out at any time. How about one of the RBs plus one of the other WRs in exchange for Moss? Or RB + WR + Gonzo in exchange for Moss and his TE (unless his TE is horrible)?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.