Anthony Thomas

major

I know everyone thinks Ricky is weird but he seems to have gotten his issues sorted out. That being said, we are looking for high character, SELF MOTIVATED guys. The second part seems like a problem to me. I saw that interview he did with Terrell Davis (for HBO I think) and he said playing again was a test for him to see how he could handle the pressure. I dunno how much passion "I wanna see how I handle the pressure" brings.

If what we have seen from Ricky Williams on the field was done without passion , whoa , I can't wait to see him in Red, White and Blue with Marv and Dick whispering inspiration in his ear.

If what we have seen from Ricky Williams on the field was done without passion , whoa , I can't wait to see him in Red, White and Blue with Marv and Dick whispering inspiration in his ear.
I would love to see Ricky here. If he were in the NBA he would have had no problems. If not for the weed he could have been in the HOF in the end. I dbout Miami would trade him to us though.

Yes he had 3.5 YPC for the year (Still 3 carries and first down by the way)

But he only started 2 games. The 2 he started 48 carries for 204 yards and 1 Td 4.25 YPC. Maybe he just needs the ball more?

I think you hit it right on the nail.....

A train is a WORKHORSE rb.....he needs carries in order to be affective. And given that we will no doubt have a better run blocking line this year this can only help him....

But we MUST have another back...imagine this scenario....

Offense is flowing nicely.....we are winning

Looks like the playoffs are in sight

Then BAM....you know what happens....and we have no replacement and end up missing the playoffs.......

That would flat out suck.....