AJ Smith will take Marv to the cleaners

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Marv, but when he ws COACHING we had Polian or Butler pulling the strings as GM. Marv made some questionable moves in last years draft, so I have some concerns about giving away to much.

What questionable moves would those be?

I like Marv, but when he ws COACHING we had Polian or Butler pulling the strings as GM. Marv made some questionable moves in last years draft, so I have some concerns about giving away to much.

Well, last year draft was, indeed, terrible for the Bills:

1 8(8) Donte Whitner S Ohio State STARTER and VERY productive. One of the top rookies in the NFL last year

1 26(26) John McCargo DT NC State STARTER (rotational) in 2007

3 6(70) Ashton Youboty CB Ohio State STARTER (probable) in 2007 (last year should be discounted) Worst scenario Quality Depth

4 8(105) Ko Simpson S South Carolina STARTER

5 1(134) Kyle Williams DT Louisiana State STARTER (rotational)

5 10(143) Brad Butler T Virginia Depth

6 9(178) Keith Ellison OLB Oregon State STARTER (probable) in 2007

7 8(216) Terrence Pennington T New Mexico Quality Depth (in round #7)

7 40(248) Aaron Merz OG California Who?

:thumbsup: Marv. What a sucky GM.

Thanks for the very insightful post, js.

:unsure:WHO are you talking to..? Don't put words in my mouth. Go back and read my post before you step into something. I don't know where in hell you got those comments about "being taken to the cleaners." It's from someone else post. GO BACK AND READ THEM ALL BEFORE YOU JUMP ON SOMETHING...!

Get back to me when you have your story straight. :thumbsup:

Is this some sort of code or are you really asking about the fountain in my backyard?

Yes...the fountain. When we last spoke of it in the TBD consumer section, you were in the Garden of Gethsemane re: do the wiring yourself or paying an electrician?

I recommended the latter because given your statements about house current electric wiring skill, I was concerned about an electrocuted Rubes.

Remember?

Yes...the fountain. When we last spoke of it in the TBD consumer section, you were in the Garden of Gethsemane re: do the wiring yourself or paying an electrician?

I recommended the latter because given your statements about house current electric wiring skill, I was concerned about an electrocuted Rubes.

Remember?

Hehe...I couldn't remember who participated in that thread, nor can I believe anyone remembers it! Thankfully, no electrocuted Rubes.

It more had to do with how to do the wiring -- as in, stringing an extension cord to the fountain, or just having it done correctly. Correctness won out. My wife doesn't like the clunky outlet box near it, but what can you do? It works great.

Thanks for asking!

Hehe...I couldn't remember who participated in that thread, nor can I believe anyone remembers it! Thankfully, no electrocuted Rubes.

It more had to do with how to do the wiring -- as in, stringing an extension cord to the fountain, or just having it done correctly. Correctness won out. My wife doesn't like the clunky outlet box near it, but what can you do? It works great.

Thanks for asking!

The words, concerns, of good posters and of good men like you are never forgotten, Rubes.

Happy to hear that the fountain flows well. :thumbsup:

All this buzz about Turner. If I'm SD, I know I have a loaded team, a stellar starting RB in Tomlison, a heck of a back-up in Turner.

So he leaves in '08. So what? I'm a legit SB candidate in '07. Shame on me if the seldom-injured LT does get nicked and I've dealt away Turner.

If I'm SD, I'm not giving away a player - an RFA not costing me a bundle - that can help my SB chances this coming season unless some dope wants to pay an outrageous price...

The head coach is now norv "cant get it done" turner and who is the d coordinator. Thats what I thought, look for a major step backwards this year.

The words, concerns, of good posters and of good men like you are never forgotten, Rubes.

Happy to hear that the fountain flows well. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Right back atcha. :unsure: