The Bills just re-signed DL Anthony Hargrove.

Just to let you know that Anthony "Homegrown" Hargrove will be a guest of the Bills Backers of SW Florida at there Annual Spring Picnic at Centennial Park, Fort Myers, Florida. This will be on Sunday April 22 from 11:00am until 4:00pm. For more information call (239) 481-5710 or (239) 223-2856

Just to let you know that Anthony "Homegrown" Hargrove will be a guest of the Bills Backers of SW Florida at there Annual Spring Picnic at Centennial Park, Fort Myers, Florida. This will be on Sunday April 22 from 11:00am until 4:00pm. For more information call (239) 481-5710 or (239) 223-2856

Thanks for the info, I live right here. Are you from this area?

Few bills defensive ends have had such a fan following without having accomplished so much, unless of course you count that old fan section, Kendrick's Officers

Seriously though, I like Hargrove

Thanks for the info, I live right here. Are you from this area?

Sure do, San Carlos Park. The Bills Backers of SW Flordia has exclusive use of the Groove Street Grille & Discotheque located in the plaza at Collage and Winkler. It's nice having our own place on game day. We average 70 Buffalo fans per game. Our Web site is: BillsBackersofSouthWestFlorida.com

Sure do, San Carlos Park. The Bills Backers of SW Flordia has exclusive use of the Groove Street Grille & Discotheque located in the plaza at Collage and Winkler. It's nice having our own place on game day. We average 70 Buffalo fans per game. Our Web site is: BillsBackersofSouthWestFlorida.com

If you like tell me where you'll be after 1:00-1:30 and we can meet up, I got the church thing to do and that'll probably be around the time I can get there. It would be nice to meet up with somebody from around the area.

If you like tell me where you'll be after 1:00-1:30 and we can meet up, I got the church thing to do and that'll probably be around the time I can get there. It would be nice to meet up with somebody from around the area.

We all will be at the park until 4:00 pm that Sunday.