Punk-Man Jones (I think he is a punk do you..yes or no)

thebug

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

You got PWNED by the SDS automated response! This thread clearly needs more cowbell.

Thank you.

I have to admit to being confused by this one. I think the auto-responder might need some fine-tuning.

I have to admit to being confused by this one. I think the auto-responder might need some fine-tuning.

it depends on if you see the subject line before or after the change. Threads that have two word subjects aren't very useful to those who pick and choose their threads (the original was just "Punk-Man Jones"). IMHO, if you are going to take time to start a new thread, make the subject line interesting and informative.

it depends on if you see the subject line before or after the change. Threads that have two word subjects aren't very useful to those who pick and choose their threads (the original was just "Punk-Man Jones"). IMHO, if you are going to take time to start a new thread, make the subject line interesting and informative.

Agree 100%, although I wasn't that confused by Punk-Man Jones (three words, actually). I was betting it was a let's bash Pacman Jones thread. Of course, I'm unusually astute.

You callin' me a "Stute"? ;)

All in all, the auto responder is a boon to the board, Fearless Leader. :blink:

Those who "pick and choose" their threads can still pick and choose this thread? Anyone worth hearing from would figure it out. Oh nevermind The Dean had no problem, my theory is shot :wallbash::lol::wallbash:

GO BILLS!

Those who "pick and choose" their threads can still pick and choose this thread? Anyone worth hearing from would figure it out. Oh nevermind The Dean had no problem, my theory is shot :lol::lol::wallbash:

GO BILLS!

:wallbash: