To clumping platelets, can you break down the cap to cash situation

Please, shed some light on it so we can tell what options are available for us in potential trades. If you can also break down and explain what kind of possible avenues of releasing of players and restructuring that can make more money available?

Please, shed some light on it so we can tell what options are available for us in potential trades.

According to Bills Daily we are about 12 million under the cap. I also would like to hear someone shed some light on the cap-to-cash money we have.

If you can also break down and explain what kind of possible avenues of releasing of players and restructuring that can make more money available?

You had to do it.

You had to remind me that the Bills don't use the same salary cap as the 31 other teams. That they add bonus and other guaranteed money right on top of this year's salary total instead of spreading them over the life of the contract like every other team. It's insane.

There is nothing to restructure, nobody has to be released -- they are nowhere near the actual league salary cap. The money is there to be spent if they desire to.

Convince Ralph that he doesn't need an artificial budget restraint. Convince him that the league rules governing salaries should be taken advantage of to better ensure a successful team. Tell him for me, Tipster. Tell him to make more money available.

Seriously why cant our old crotchety owner line the seats with our asses by playing the same cap as the rest of the league instead of trying to further line his obviously already wealthy pockets. I hate to say it but ol ralph needs to sh-- or get off the pot I think. Its his fault the team took such a nosedive in teh first place(his inability to coexist with Polian, inarguably one of the best personnel men ever).

Damn it all to hell anyway. Sadly, Im willing to tolerate this nonsense for as long as the bills stay in buffalo.

Seriously why cant our old crotchety owner line the seats with our asses by playing the same cap as the rest of the league instead of trying to further line his obviously already wealthy pockets.

My ass will be there every game regardless........ <_<

You had to do it.

You had to remind me that the Bills don't use the same salary cap as the 31 other teams. That they add bonus and other guaranteed money right on top of this year's salary total instead of spreading them over the life of the contract like every other team. It's insane.

There is nothing to restructure, nobody has to be released -- they are nowhere near the actual league salary cap. The money is there to be spent if they desire to.

Convince Ralph that he doesn't need an artificial budget restraint. Convince him that the league rules governing salaries should be taken advantage of to better ensure a successful team. Tell him for me, Tipster. Tell him to make more money available.

I couldn't agree more. Why can't we compete like everyone else, on and off the field. It's stupid.

I'm in the process of adding a "Cash to Cap" column on my cap page. I'm also working on this very request already.........gimme a couple of days :wallbash:
You mean to say that your day job is more important? How selfish! :wallbash:

Damn it all to hell anyway. Sadly, Im willing to tolerate this nonsense for as long as the bills stay in buffalo.

I couldn't agree more. Why can't we compete like everyone else, on and off the field. It's stupid.

Oh well, it is what it is. I should be as fiscally responsible as Ralph, I'd be much better off.

If the actual cap room is Clumpy's 19 million then Dockery's guaranteed money alone takes them to their cap. It's not all bad news --because its an artificial construct, it could change next year or it could change tomorrow.

Wow, what a sucker I am. :wallbash: