PLEASE tell me this isnt' true

Whoa posted and left to come back to this, guess I started quite a stir. It's just what I was told, had no confirmation, so I asked, all of you guys flipping balls over these "rumor" threads need to relax, this is a message board, probably a good place to talk about stuff like this. Stop crying.

I'll bet you yell "fire" in theaters, too. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if we win more games than the previous year than these certain people on the board look like absolute jackarses. So go ahead, put your neck out there and make these calls, but don't be unwilling to discuss where you went wrong if we don't plunge back down to 2-5 wins.( ok to be fair, 2-6 wins). I am not making any predictions, I am merely asking for well thought out posts without the childish gloom.

Don't you know the wiseguys have us at +/- 4.5 wins next season? Progress? Sounds like we're not the only ones questioning his moves. I'm sure a case can be made for each individual move, but looking at his entire body of work - not exactly inspiring confidence when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is.