OMG!! This is FREAKING Cool!!!

Maybe if he did it in the form of a KFFL update?...

Bills | MOVALLEYRANDY has no sense of humour

Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:30:40 -0700

TSW is reporting that MOVALLEYRANDY has disappointed the coaching staff with his poor sense of humour. Officials would not comment, but rumor persists that the UDFA from California may be sent to work on his skills in NFL Europe.

You got me !!! Didn't mean to be so harsh. I looked up some of these posters and saw they were just youngsters. I vaguely remember being that young and naive myself.

So let me get this straight. The LT rumor is NOT true? Please somebody explain this to me

Sorry. I can't believe anyone fell for this... no not one. Sorry but ten paragraphs worth is great if it has even a bread crumbs chance of being true. Better luck next year.

10 paragraphs because A.P.R.I.L F.O.O.L.S is 10 letters long. Do you really believe that if this was true the article would be much shorter? Especially in a San Diego paper. Believe me the readers in San Diego would want an in depth article about the reasons and what S.D. would get for the trade.

A little long maybe, but I know I've fooled at least two people.

10 paragraphs because A.P.R.I.L F.O.O.L.S is 10 letters long. Do you really believe that if this was true the article would be much shorter? Especially in a San Diego paper. Believe me the readers in San Diego would want an in depth article about the reasons and what S.D. would get for the trade.

A little long maybe, but I know I've fooled at least two people.

You must be incredibly proud of yourself !! And deservedly so. Not just one person ...DOUBLE that. Kudos to you :thumbsup:

the old syd finch trick from SI, spelling out April Fools in the body of the article somehow..please tell me u didnt really fall for it

If you read the first letter of each paragraph starting from the bottom you'll see your answer. :thumbsup::w00t::lol:

You must be incredibly proud of yourself !! And deservedly so. Not just one person ...DOUBLE that. Kudos to you :w00t:

At least two people. Those are the only ones who had the stones to admit it. Methinks you dost protest too much. Is that to cover your falling for it? :thumbsup:

I don't see your butt doing anything like this. It's an April Fools joke sheesh?!

such harsh words.. randy right? did your mother not love you enough as a young child?

Dude, get over it. I just thought the joke was very unbelievable and I do find it hard to believe that anybody fell for it. A lesser name maybe the gag would have worked. If you got duped, sorry if you were offended. And you are right . My mom was murdered when I was three, so that is probably why I am a horses ass when it comes to simplistic (IMO) humor. Can we just move on. I need to know where to get those new LT jerseys. Take Care

You must be incredibly proud of yourself !! And deservedly so. Not just one person ...DOUBLE that. Kudos to you :lol:

ok now from what i understand, as that "YOUNGSTER" you were refering to, that you can no longer convey anything even close to a rational thought. and ps i am not nieve im actually pretty well accomplished for my age and i have a good general understanding of how things work. but thank you for the low blow being that you know so much about me from seeing my picture on my facebook page. you must be like deon warrwick the psychic lady or something!!!! wow its an honor, do i get a free reading?

oooh and california!! what a beautiful state that is!!! to bad its infested. :thumbsup::w00t:

ok now from what i understand, as that "YOUNGSTER" you were refering to, that you can no longer convey anything even close to a rational thought. and ps i am not nieve im actually pretty well accomplished for my age and i have a good general understanding of how things work. but thank you for the low blow being that you know so much about me from seeing my picture on my facebook page. you must be like deon warrwick the psychic lady or something!!!! wow its an honor, do i get a free reading?

oooh and california!! what a beautiful state that is!!! to bad its infested. :thumbsup::w00t:

Now who's momma didn't show love Junior ??

Dude, get over it. I just thought the joke was very unbelievable and I do find it hard to believe that anybody fell for it. A lesser name maybe the gag would have worked. If you got duped, sorry if you were offended. And you are right . My mom was murdered when I was three, so that is probably why I am a horses ass when it comes to simplistic (IMO) humor. Can we just move on. I need to know where to get those new LT jerseys. Take Care

well sir if your mother was in fact murdered i sincerely appologize.. if that is a ploy to seek empathy from me or anyone this board then, well, that would just be horrible.

BTW, on a slightly different subject. The Psychic Hotline went bankrupt. You'da thought they'd seen that comin. :lol:

well sir if your mother was in fact murdered i sincerely appologize.. if that is a ploy to seek empathy from me or anyone this board then, well, that would just be horrible.

If you'll look at my posts you'll see I really couldn't care less about evoking empathy, I just like to have fun with people. You showed your true colors bro. Let's just move on. I'm done with this topic. Take Care. Happy April Fools

If you'll look at my posts you'll see I really couldn't care less about evoking empathy, I just like to have fun with people. You showed your true colors bro. Let's just move on. I'm done with this topic. Take Care. Happy April Fools

aah yes spoken like the bigger man.. trys to convey that he doesn't care but still takes that last effort to throw out another cheap shot. take care gramps :thumbsup:

Hey Rfeynman, dont let these idiots get their panties in a bunch. It was an April fools joke, who cares. Everyobody knows they are just cranky because they nearly exploded in their pants at the thought of having Tomlinson, and now they are just mad they had to clean it up for no reason.

Hey Rfeynman, dont let these idiots get their panties in a bunch. It was an April fools joke, who cares. Everyobody knows they are just cranky because they nearly exploded in their pants at the thought of having Tomlinson, and now they are just mad they had to clean it up for no reason.

Too funny, thanks. :thumbsup: