Itchy shin? Athletes' Feet? Poison Ivy?

The Dean

I often appreciate the tips I get from fellow fans on the OTW area of TSW. As an offshoot of the whole pain-meds discussion, I though I'd share some info on a product I think is OUTSTANDING.

It's called FungaSoap. If an of you have need for Tinactin or Lamisil (or poducts of their ilk) on a regular basis, of rely on pHisoHex or (the vastly inferior, OTC) Hibiclens, try this stuff.

I started using it a year or so ago and have been throughly impressed by how good it is. I thought, perhaps it just worked for me.

A month or two ago, I bought some for my brother and father (who have different needs for the soap) and both of them talk, non-stop, about how great it is, and how it's changed their lives (cut down on creams, less itching, etc.)

I found it at a Walgreens in SF. The Walgreens in St Augustine don't carry it, but some independent drugstores do. If you use this kind of stuff...find it and try it. that's all I'm saying:

http://www.pedifix.com/Funga_Soap.htm

Let the fungus jokes begin...

i knew u were a fun guy(fungi) :thumbsup:

I often appreciate the tips I get from fellow fans on the OTW area of TSW. As an offshoot of the whole pain-meds discussion, I though I'd share some info on a product I think is OUTSTANDING.

It's called FungaSoap. If an of you have need for Tinactin or Lamisil (or poducts of their ilk) on a regular basis, of rely on pHisoHex or (the vastly inferior, OTC) Hibiclens, try this stuff.

I started using it a year or so ago and have been throughly impressed by how good it is. I thought, perhaps it just worked for me.

A month or two ago, I bought some for my brother and father (who have different needs for the soap) and both of them talk, non-stop, about how great it is, and how it's changed their lives (cut down on creams, less itching, etc.)

I found it at a Walgreens in SF. The Walgreens in St Augustine don't carry it, but some independent drugstores do. If you use this kind of stuff...find it and try it. that's all I'm saying:

i just read it and saw that the main ingredient is tea tree oil....i got a bottle of tea tree oil for half that cost, and i must say, if you can deal with the smell of it(its not horrible or anything), it does work well

i just read it and saw that the main ingredient is tea tree oil....i got a bottle of tea tree oil for half that cost, and i must say, if you can deal with the smell of it(its not horrible or anything), it does work well

The soap smells good, actually and I think works better than straight tea tree oil. but, yes, the tea tree oil is the "main" ingredient. At Walgreens it was about $3.99 or so. At the local drugger here it's $5.99 (and $7.99 at one). Still worth it, though.

cool, thanks

The soap smells good, actually and I think works better than straight tea tree oil. but, yes, the tea tree oil is the "main" ingredient. At Walgreens it was about $3.99 or so. At the local drugger here it's $5.99 (and $7.99 at one). Still worth it, though.

how about itchy balls?

"Do your balls hang low?

Do they itch like a B word?

Do they make a tinny clatter

when you're walking through a ditch?

Do your balls hang low?"

Yes, this is the perfect stuff for itchy balls...or so I'm told. :thumbsup: