Damage control

Yes, he wanted to extend his contract because he wanted to stay in Buffalo, the money had nothing to do with it. Why was he not extended then?

The money obviously had something to do with it. Money always does. That being said, it doesn't mean he didnt want to be extended.

The entire Toronto deal was McGahees (probably Rosenhouses idea) plan out of Buffalo. He knew if he pissed the fans off enough the Bills would have to get him out of Buffalo. The fact is he put down the women & city of Buffalo in the Baltimore paper unless he wants to call & you want to believe the reporter is a liar. He also said he ran around his house screaming,& knocking down furnature he was so happy with the news he was traded. That should be all anyone needs to see to know he wanted out of Buffalo. THE BILLS FANS LOOKED AT WHAT HE SAID AND TOOK IT IN THE MANOR IT WAS SAID. WE KNOW BETTER THAN TO BELIEVE ANY PR FACESAVING BACKTRACKING. :blink:

Please, Him and Rosehaus plotted to make the Toronto comment to piss off Buffalo fans so he could force his way out? That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and just proves the point I was making

he put down the women and the city of Buffalo? All he said is that the women are better looking in Bigger cities and in Miami. I think almost any red blooded male would agree that miami girls are hotter. As for the City, he said theres more to do in Miami then Buffalo, which is true, theres alot better places to party in Miami then Buffalo

The Bills fans just took what he said and, like usual, took it as being an immediate insult because they feel he has always wanted out of Buffalo. I don't really like him and agree that he needed to be dealt, but seriously, Buffalo fans need to grow some thicker skin and quit trying to make every comment an attack on them

“Josh Reed and I were just talking about that,” McGahee said. “I said, ‘Josh, you think they are going to boo me when I come back?’ He was like, ‘Yeah, they are going to boo you.’ But you know, they were going to do that anyway, even if I had left on good terms.”

We love some of the players that leave. Take Marty Biron for example...I'm not booing him when his Flyers come back to Buffalo.

Please, Him and Rosehaus plotted to make the Toronto comment to piss off Buffalo fans so he could force his way out? That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and just proves the point I was making

he put down the women and the city of Buffalo? All he said is that the women are better looking in Bigger cities and in Miami. I think almost any red blooded male would agree that miami girls are hotter. As for the City, he said theres more to do in Miami then Buffalo, which is true, theres alot better places to party in Miami then Buffalo

The Bills fans just took what he said and, like usual, took it as being an immediate insult because they feel he has always wanted out of Buffalo. I don't really like him and agree that he needed to be dealt, but seriously, Buffalo fans need to grow some thicker skin and quit trying to make every comment an attack on them

The stupidest thing I have ever heard is your post. McGahee said he was so happy and excited he was traded, that he ran around his house screaming & knocking over furnature. Only an idiot could not see his exit from Buffalo was premeditated by him & his agent. Oh by the way, the prettiest girls in Miami are from Buffalo down on vacation. :blink:

As much as I am sick and tired of Willis McGahee, I can kind of understand where he's coming from. I think sometimes we forget what we would do in certain situations. I know people who move here (from bigger cities) and are always complaining about how there is nothing to do. If they stuck a microphone and camera in their face, I'm sure they would complain even more. He's a decent running back and now he's gone, I hope he has a great career in Baltimore...

The problem with WM is that he never thought before he spoke and he wasn't a teim player.

Just like the fans never actually looked at what he said

Not 100% sure what you mean by this. But if it is referrence to the spelling of team, I use the WM version in which there is an I in team......