Just when we thought we'd seen the last of Theezman

Steve O

Maybe he can commentate on the pre-draft preparation of Mel Kiper Jrs hair.

ok, im the one who made this post, why the hell is it attributed to "buffalodenny"? (i am not complaining because I think the post is brilliant, but just becuase it is a wierd occurance).

ok, im the one who made this post, why the hell is it attributed to "buffalodenny"? (i am not complaining because I think the post is brilliant, but just becuase it is a wierd occurance).

Sorry, just having a little fun keeping the dueling identical Theezman posts synched up :thumbdown:

Im not a big fan of Theismann's but he was the last thing wrong with ESPN's Monday Night Football

Tirico is horrible, the play by play of the game is secondary to him, he would rather talk through the entire game then announce it...I like Tony K on PTI but he is just brutal in the booth

Im not a big fan of Theismann's but he was the last thing wrong with ESPN's Monday Night Football

Tirico is horrible, the play by play of the game is secondary to him, he would rather talk through the entire game then announce it...I like Tony K on PTI but he is just brutal in the booth

Couldnt agree more, Tirico has no business being a play by play man & dont get me started about Kornball.

Couldnt agree more, Tirico has no business being a play by play man & dont get me started about Kornball.

unforuntately that's not what they found to be the general opinion. theismann simply did not know how to share the spotlight. jaws in his place will allow the booth to be more fun and free flowing. as occurs on pti. theismann wasn't particularly open to having his opinions questioned. there wasn't a whole lot of poking fun with theismann. tk and theismann didnt dislike each other, but there wasn't much more to them then that. tk and jaws...they very much like each other and get along very well on and off camera. as does tirico. the idea is to have a booth with three guys that will have fun with each other. i think it will work well.

Theismann has been ddoing it for a long time and only getting worse. I think that by the end of 05 season McGuire was spending most of the fourth quarter cleaning his gun, getting ready to remove Joe T from the booth himself.

Theisman just has his head so far up his own ass that whatever hes seeing is vastly different from what the rest of us see when we look at the TV. In this case it does not represent a fresh perspective but merely an overstretched cornhole.