Here ya go Richio

TPS

I got a good laugh at your comment that you haven't seen anything about republicans trying to stop democrats from voting; why would Fox or Rush report those stories? :doh:

Las Vegas

67915[/snapback]

...and the moral of the story is:

Both parties will do whatever it takes to win this election, including unethical or illegal tactics.

For every story like this there is a story about Democrats doing something similar.

I got a good laugh at your comment that you haven't seen anything about republicans trying to stop democrats from voting; why would Fox or Rush report those stories? :doh:

Las Vegas

67915[/snapback]

The RNC funded these crooks???????

Somebody should go to jail but since the FBI is doing the investigating, I am sure that won't happen.

I got a good laugh at your comment that you haven't seen anything about republicans trying to stop democrats from voting; why would Fox or Rush report those stories? ;)

Las Vegas

67915[/snapback]

Wow, so let me get this right. You are comparing a story about a couple of ex-employees who say they have seen something (but of course there is no proof of that yet) to the attacks that have been taking place on RNC buildings and people? Really!!!!!!

How embarrassing. I expected much more from you, but congrats on a yeomen effort.

Please man, pay attention here. There have been SHOTS fired into these RNC offices. There have been physical attacks on the offices in broad daylight. One of them resulting in a broken wrist for a worker. Not to mention the fact that computers have been stolen, offices broke into and trashed, and ignorant thugs knocking down and pissing on a Bush-Cheny sign.

Yea, I can kinda see the comparison there………..Whatever!

Keep trying pal..if you are going to use my name in a thread title, you at least owe me the respect of doing a better job then that. :doh:

The RNC funded these crooks???????

Somebody should go to jail but since the FBI is doing the investigating, I am sure that won't happen.

67975[/snapback]

Hey mickey, first of all the story is just a bunch of accusations. Nobody should be going to jail until the whole story comes out.

Maybe the FBI should concentrate on who forged the GWB documents and gave then to blather and tried to alter the election. This would be a good place to start because we ACTUALLY know that the documents are forged. By the way forgery is a crime…….even when it is committed by well intentioned liberals.

Wow, so let me get this right. You are comparing a story about a couple of ex-employees who say they have seen something (but of course there is no proof of that yet) to the attacks that have been taking place on RNC buildings and people? Really!!!!!!

How embarrassing. I expected much more from you, but congrats on a yeomen effort.

Please man, pay attention here. There have been SHOTS fired into these RNC offices. There have been physical attacks on the offices in broad daylight. One of them resulting in a broken wrist for a worker. Not to mention the fact that computers have been stolen, offices broke into and trashed, and ignorant thugs knocking down and pissing on a Bush-Cheny sign.

Yea, I can kinda see the comparison there………..Whatever!   

Keep trying pal..if you are going to use my name in a thread title, you at least owe me the respect of doing a better job then that.  :doh:

67996[/snapback]

I guess the story was too long for you to read it all. You apparently missed this part:

"Eric Russell managed to retrieve a pile of shredded paperwork including signed voter registration forms, all from Democrats. We took them to the Clark County Election Department and confirmed that they had not, in fact, been filed with the county as required by law."

The employees actually presented trashed voter registrations and they were all democrats. They were checked to see if those people were ever registered and they were not. I know you have an entirely different standard for acceptable evidence when the issue is democratic malfeasance so I am not surprised.

From a friend on top of this stuff:

Maybe the article about Republicans destroying Democratics voter registrations was not true. Below is the web site from the organization mentioned in the article. Looks like they are dems!! Go figure. The writer did not check his facts before printing the story.

Check their website...(they are ALL DEMOCRATS!)

Cecile Richards, veteran labor and political organizer, has been elected President of America Votes. Ms. Richards, a native Texan, has worked as a labor and political activist for more than twenty years. She recently led a national program for the Turner Foundation to educate and organize reproductive choice supporters across the country. Before coming to America Votes, she served as Deputy Chief of Staff to Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi.

http://www.americavotes.org/

Gee, that would be a shock...

From a friend on top of this stuff:

Maybe the article about Republicans destroying Democratics voter registrations was not true.  Below is the web site from the organization mentioned in the article.  Looks like they are dems!!  Go figure.  The writer did not check his facts before printing the story.

Gee, that would be a shock...

68150[/snapback]

You're right, maybe the writer did not check his facts. The error is equating Voters Outreach of America with America Votes.

I found the following link that mentions the former group:

Voters Outreach of America

The article is about republican efforts to help Nader get on the Arizona ballot, and mentions the director of VOA. So I don't believe those organizations are one in the same--can't imagine dems throwing out dem registrations.

"According to several sources, two of the contractors Sproul hired to oversee petition gathering for No Taxpayer Money For Politicians -- Aaron "A.J." James, who directs Voters' Outreach of America, and Diane Burns -- were also paid by Sproul to get as many signatures as possible for Nader. "

You're right, maybe the writer did not check his facts. The error is equating Voters Outreach of America with America Votes.

I found the following link that mentions the former group:

Voters Outreach of America

The article is about republican efforts to help Nader get on the Arizona ballot, and mentions the director of VOA.  So I don't believe those organizations are one in the same--can't imagine dems throwing out dem registrations.

"According to several sources, two of the contractors Sproul hired to oversee petition gathering for No Taxpayer Money For Politicians -- Aaron "A.J." James, who directs Voters' Outreach of America, and Diane Burns -- were also paid by Sproul to get as many signatures as possible for Nader. "

68497[/snapback]

The article does say that Voters Outreach of America is "also known as America Votes". Weird. Maybe VOA was also using the AV name to make registrants think they were democrats? If their goal was to attract democrat registrants so that they could trash their registrations so they couldn't vote in November, they might try and decieve the registrants into thinking the were somehow affiliated with AV.

Weird. Have to see how this plays out.