Thanks for Spikes, Holcomb, best of luck with Walker, 7th rdr

Oh and you aren't a troll? Are you absolutely sure?

Hold on.

Trolling- you REALLY know what that means? It does NOT mean comes to a site with a differing opinion or one thats not PRO THE HOME TEAM.

Sorry pal.

Secondly, WHO is bragging?

What bowl 40 yrs ago are you talkin about?

You mean the Championship in 60 that Philly WON? Thats 46 yrs ago.

The 80 SB they lost to Oakland? 27 yrs ago.

The 2004 one they dropped? 3 yrs ago.

Um?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO !! NOT RENO ! That post of mine followed one someone slipped in . Oh god, Reno's horrendous and will be released for sure.

Im talkin McNabb, Westy, even Winston Justice.

Psst try the reply function. For those too slow to read or reply it makes it easier to understand who you are trolli...err replying to.

Oh and you aren't a troll? Are you absolutely sure? Generally speaking it's considered polite at the very least to start off semi polite. As to the last 30 years or so...which is worse I ask you? 3 consecutive Conference championship losses or 4 SB losses. I will grant you the one SB win almost 40 years ago, but wait you lost that one too. Oh so why are you bragging again?

Why is it that no one can see that this is nothing more than a Bills fan trying to incite a riot by creating a new username and acting like an Iggles fan to bust everyone's nuts?

Jesus. I haven't seen this many people pulled into a bogus thread since Ieatcrayonz started a thread about the last player picked in last year's draft which, by the way, was some beautiful fishing. Half the people on this board had a fishhook stuck in their lip, and this dude is reeling in just as many fish.

This is hilarious.

This is not a bogus thread.

Im NO bills fan- tho i DO recall the "CB TRIPPLE" at particpating McDonald's from my days at a Western PA branch campus of the University I attended my 1st two yrs of school.

It was no Whopper, but it wasn't bad.

Seriously- guys- the link I put up in the 1st thread-? Im a legit new user who is a Philly fan.

Oh and you aren't a troll? Are you absolutely sure?

Hold on.

Trolling- you REALLY know what that means? It does NOT mean comes to a site with a differing opinion or one thats not PRO THE HOME TEAM.

Sorry pal.

Secondly, WHO is bragging?

What bowl 40 yrs ago are you talkin about?

You mean the Championship in 60 that Philly WON? Thats 46 yrs ago.

The 80 SB they lost to Oakland? 27 yrs ago.

The 2004 one they dropped? 3 yrs ago.

Um?

Umm 1981 is 26 years ago. 1960 would be 57 years ago. I meant to type 30 I assumed we were at least talking the NFL. I also assumed you were smart enough to realize a board full of football fans would realize the Eagles lost again in 2005, but assumptions have always been my downfall.

I'm fine with you having a differing opinion, I just hope you know you're gonna get ripped apart for it, like now when I say the Eagles drastically overpaid for Kevin Curtis. I wish you guys still had "alligator arms" Todd Pinkston aka the softest guy ever to step out onto a football field so I could rip on him too.

This is hilarious.

This is not a bogus thread.

Im NO bills fan- tho i DO recall the "CB TRIPPLE" at particpating McDonald's from my days at a Western PA branch campus of the University I attended my 1st two yrs of school.

It was no Whopper, but it wasn't bad.

Seriously- guys- the link I put up in the 1st thread-? Im a legit new user who is a Philly fan.

Please. You can take everything you know about the Iggles, write it down on a piece of paper and shove it up the ass of a gnat. Too many people have fallen for your crap, and it's just a shame that more steps aren't taken to identify IP addresses so dudes like you are more easily identified.

But if you get your kicks by inciting your own fans, there's little I can do to stop you.

Have fun.

Umm 1981 is 26 years ago. 1960 would be 57 years ago.

NO, the actual game was in 81, but it was the 80 season. half pt per player here.

1960 was FIFTY SEVEN YRS AGO? ARE YOU SURE?

I think Math is your downfall.

And troll spotting.

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.

Please. You can take everything you know about the Iggles, write it down on a piece of paper and shove it up the ass of a gnat. Too many people have fallen for your crap, and it's just a shame that more steps aren't taken to identify IP addresses so dudes like you are more easily identified.

WHAT can I do to prove im who I say I am. A Birds fan.

HAVE YOU EVEN HIT THE LINK OF PEOPLE LAUGHING AT THIS FORUM ALL DAY? ITS A PHILLY MESSAGE BOARD- WE DO EXIST! WE ARE NOT ALL JUST BILLS FANS STIRRIN THE POT BETWEEN VIDEO GAMES AND SHOVELING!

Umm 1981 is 26 years ago. 1960 would be 57 years ago.

NO, the actual game was in 81, but it was the 80 season. half pt per player here.

1960 was FIFTY SEVEN YRS AGO? ARE YOU SURE?

I think Math is your downfall.

And troll spotting.

I worked 14 hours today. So yeah my math is off and I am pissier than normal. I am still not the troll on someone elses message board.

Oh and P.S. Thanks for helping me by upping my putrid posts per day and relieving a bit of aggression.

Ive seen so many incorrect player analysis on the guy from people here it's given me some honest to God laughs.

Ive watched every game the man's played.

He ABSOLUTELY was part of a rotation- so whomever in another thread said he'd excel in Buffalo cos he wont have to play all game, is wrong.

The guy honestly defines average. Nothing special, won't hurt you, a good guy to have coming INTO a rotation, not start. To get anything at all for the guy is nice, to land a guy like Spikes who, granted, is 30, like Walker, but has such a better skill set and upside in the return to form from the injury?

I'll take it.

I know the history of the injury. I also know that Spikes played better as the year wore on last yr, and he was also hindered by a hammy injury that cant be discounted. I think he;ll be fine, and to only have to toss in a 2008 7th round pick> ????? And ya gave us a very good back up (I think he'll be AJ's back up, but whatever, they needn't burn a draft pk on QB this yr which is a plus, well, no wonder Sal Palantonio of ESPN said "Tell Buffalo Media to quote me- someone up there needs to know they were robbed!"

Oh, and this forum, apparently, has sparked some interest on another site......

http://www.700level.com/fansview/nosebleeds/11831/1.aspx

Enjoy.

All I got to say is you're a FAG and you got added to my list, congrats! :thumbdown:

WHAT can I do to prove im who I say I am. A Birds fan.

HAVE YOU EVEN HIT THE LINK OF PEOPLE LAUGHING AT THIS FORUM ALL DAY? ITS A PHILLY MESSAGE BOARD- WE DO EXIST! WE ARE NOT ALL JUST BILLS FANS STIRRIN THE POT BETWEEN VIDEO GAMES AND SHOVELING!

Yes. Must've been real hard to find a link to a pro football team message board. Great evidence there, Matlock.

(Nice touch with the whole "shoveling" thing. Really. You almost had me fooled. :thumbdown::D )

Please. Go back to your old username and stop this madness.