Reign Over Me

Absolutely a great flick. Cheadle and Sandler are amazing. AS shows he really can do more than just comedy. However, he does have his moments...parts that really shouldn't have been funny made me laugh. But all and all it was the best movie I've seen since We Are Marshall. Go check it out.

Synopsis:When a man who has failed to recover from the grief of losing his family in the tragedy of September 11, 2001 (Adam Sandler) has a chance run in with an old college roommate who has since become a doctor (Don Cheadle), the painful healing process slowly begins.

I saw it last night. I really liked it as well. Definately worth the price of admission. I don't like Adam Sandler so much in his comedy roles, but I do like his "dramatic"roles (Spanglish, Reign on Me). Two ofiba thumbs up.

I saw it last night. I really liked it as well. Definately worth the price of admission. I don't like Adam Sandler so much in his comedy roles, but I do like his "dramatic"roles (Spanglish, Reign on Me). Two ofiba thumbs up.

You had to like "Happy Gilmore". After that, not much I agree.

You had to like "Happy Gilmore". After that, not much I agree.

Happy Gilmore was pretty good. Wedding singer was good too. He's done some pretty good stuff, but he's in no way hilarious when he is really trying to be funny (to me anyway). When he plays these more dramatic roles though, it allows him to interject his humor in less obvious situations, making it a more intelligent or sophisticated humor instead of a hammer you over the head with a bunch so-so jokes type of humor. These are the roles i prefer him in.