go yanks!

JAMIEBUF12

Not as long as 1918-present

67588[/snapback]

i hate baseball, but wonder perpetually why people from WNY insist on rooting for the Yankees when people from NYC think Buffalo is a total sh-thole and have no respect for anyone who grew up there. do you also root for the al queda oilers?

i hate baseball, but wonder perpetually why people from WNY insist on rooting for the Yankees when people from NYC think Buffalo is a total sh-thole and have no respect for anyone who grew up there.  do you also root for the al queda oilers?

67595[/snapback]

Um I live in Connecticut and go to between 10-15 Yankees games a year. Al Quaeda? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Um I live in Connecticut and go to between 10-15 Yankees games a year.  Al Quaeda?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

67597[/snapback]

sorry- the question is intended for Yankee fans from WNY - I just replied to the last post

i hate baseball, but wonder perpetually why people from WNY insist on rooting for the Yankees when people from NYC think Buffalo is a total sh-thole and have no respect for anyone who grew up there.  do you also root for the al queda oilers?

67595[/snapback]

that is the most assanine statement i ever heard.i live in the hudson valley,about an hour away from yankee stadium.been watching the yanks since i was 9 when they lost world series to the reds.i am 45 minutes away from the meadowlands,yet i am a die hard buffalo bills fan.have never even been to buffalo yet and would never diss the people that live in buffalo.i can't wait till i get to go to the ralph!i have been to 2 giants-bills games at the meadowlands and like almost every jets-bills game since 1992.if buffalo had a baseball team i would see not rooting for the yanks or mets,but they are the new york teams and unlike the jets and giants they do play in new york as the bills do.go bills and go yanks!

that is the most assanine statement i ever heard.i live in the hudson valley,about an hour away from yankee stadium.been watching the yanks since i was 9 when they lost world series to the reds.i am 45 minutes away from the meadowlands,yet i am a die hard buffalo bills fan.have never even been to buffalo yet and would never diss the people that live in buffalo.i can't wait till i get to go to the ralph!i have been to 2 giants-bills games at the meadowlands and like almost every jets-bills game since 1992.if buffalo had a baseball team i would see not rooting for the yanks or mets,but they are the new york teams and unlike the jets and giants they do play in new york as the bills do.go bills and go yanks!

67616[/snapback]

ummm, you may be the exception, but i don't think many people in downstate root for the bills b/c the jets and giants play in NJ