Paul Soliai DT 6'4 344 225-45x 5.10-40

Is it possible Buffalo may have this guy any where on their radar screen? What type of defense scheme did he play in at Utah? I have read some on him, and basically I found out he takes a few plays off. But my hope is if they get him and use him in certain situations, he may be productive as a run stuffer. Does anyone know about his character or other +'s, -'s?

Is it possible Buffalo may have this guy any where on their radar screen? What type of defense scheme did he play in at Utah? I have read some on him, and basically I found out he takes a few plays off. But my hope is if they get him and use him in certain situations, he may be productive as a run stuffer. Does anyone know about his character or other +'s, -'s?

those 225 reps are basically meaningless........didnt we have a big norwegian in here who couldnt play??

This draft is practically devoid of the prototypical 330lb run stuffer type DTs. As one of the few who seemingly fit that description, when the dust settles, I think someone will probably reach out of desperation and select him in the latter half of R2. I hope its not the Bills.

We will never draft Soliai because he is not a Cover-2 DT, 1 tech or 3 tech. If we wanted a 340 lb. guy, we would have brought one in already. The fact is, the cover 2 defense, even the 1 tech DT, must be able to move and penetrate and stresses quickness in all of its players.