Carr to the Felons?

Texans | Carr to be traded

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:52:49 -0700

ESPNews reports Houston Texans general manager Rick Smith said that QB David Carr will be traded as soon as Thursday, March 22.

Dolphins | Carr a possibility

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:17:42 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins may go after Houston Texans QB David Carr, who is available since the Texans traded for QB Matt Schaub.

Maybe Carr and Green can right their ship! :w00t:

Man - I hope Carr doesn't go to Miami. If they ever get a good OL, Carr could be good in S Fla...

Please, Carr has happy feet every time he drops back from center. His line in Houston was not top notch, but anytime a QB is getting sacked as much as he was, the QB has to take some of the blame.

Please, Carr has happy feet every time he drops back from center. His line in Houston was not top notch, but anytime a QB is getting sacked as much as he was, the QB has to take some of the blame.

NO WAY!!!

The guy has run for his life more than JP has the last 2 years.

The only thing you could compare their O-Line to in terms of bad was our D-Line last year.

When given time this guy will light it up. Maybe in Minnesota but who knows.

NO WAY!!!

The guy has run for his life more than JP has the last 2 years.

The only thing you could compare their O-Line to in terms of bad was our D-Line last year.

When given time this guy will light it up. Maybe in Minnesota but who knows.

well I'm not too sure about "light it up". Here in Houston the man is hated more than Saddam! There is no way you can put it all on his OL. He is permanently scared if you ask me, and is best at hitting the RB for 5 yd. Please let him go to Miami!

well I'm not too sure about "light it up". Here in Houston the man is hated more than Saddam! There is no way you can put it all on his OL. He is permanently scared if you ask me, and is best at hitting the RB for 5 yd. Please let him go to Miami!

So Carr is to Houston as RJ was to Buffalo? :w00t:

Wsn't that the same attitude people here had about JP before the o-line improved?

I'd be permanently scared too if I was a QB that just spent the first years of my carreer behind a line that could barely hold off Pee Wee football players.

I feel bad for the guy, going to Houston to start your carreer is almost as bad as having to go to Oakland to play QB