Wow

Lv-Bills

As a law enforcement officer that has made plenty a DUI arrest, I can tell you that comments made by Mr Barnes aren't unusual at all - regardless of color. Its actually pretty G rated compared to what most people wanna say. Granted, him being on a public stage in his career leads his video to be released to the public for judgement, it still should be looked at in the proper context. Impaired people say some pretty stupid things when they are put in his position. Not to mention that he obviously has a sense of entitlement because of his position in life. Add this together and you get a pretty embarrassing video that gets to be played in front of the jury. I'm actually really surprised that the video was released to the public prior to the criminal case being closed out.

If only I could post some of my in car videos for the world to see....

<_<

Character doesn't matter. This type of thing is great for a team to deal with--his teammate I'm sure love answering all the questions about Barnes. Chemistry and character are apparently very over rated to many on this board. How would they like this guy?