Rather than pin your hopes on one guy at #12

Honestly I would not mind at all if the Bills got any of these players in the first round at #12. I am trying to be realistic with who I think they actually will have a shot at in the 12 spot so I have negelcted some of the top 5 (in no particular order)...

1. Adrian Peterson- Bills need a starting back

2. Alan Branch- 1 Technique who would play the nose (hey, we need one of those)

3. Leon Hall- Clements replacement

4. Patrick Willis- Can leave Crowell on the strong side (something tells me Takeo will be gone)

5. Amobi Okoye- PFW ripped him a new one, 3 technique which we seem to be stacked at.

6. Ted Ginn Jr.- Would help our running game because defenses would play deep for him and Lee.

7. Marshawn Lynch- Only other 1st round talent. Catches passes (ie A-train in the Houston game)

8. Dwayne Bowe- Big Physical wideout who is a perfect compliment to what we have.

9. Greg Olsen- This guy can open the offense up. We can use double TE with our blocker (Royal) on the other side. No FB needed.

10. Levi Brown- That would be a killer line.

11. LaRon Landry- I know we don't really need a safety but this guy is too good.

12. Jamaal Anderson- DE rotation would be sick.

13. Chris Houston- Getting better by the day. Maybe his stock rose too quick.

If you want to see who the Bills will likely draft, just look at most mock's in the #20-#30 range. He'll be in there somewhere.

God I hope not, if I have another dream before the draft about us taking a nobody Im going to need to be heavily drugged until reality proves otherwise.

Robert Meachem instead of Ginn. The only player that I have negative feelings towards is Hall or any other first round CB. I think we are set at CB with Youboty, McGee, and Thomas/Greer. I could see a CB in the later rounds, but not the first.

Hall fits our scheme. From what I have read the top two "Cover 2" corners in the draft are Leon Hall & Daymeion Hughes. I too also like our corner prospect in Youboty, and would you really be getting a better prospect anywhere inthis draft? Probably not. If Youboty came out this year he would probably be the top CB available and he has had 1 year to learn our system. We already have 4 corners that will make the team on the roster. One more should be added for competition but I would wait until the 3rd.