first taste of 2007

Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Of these 8 possibilities, I will eliminate tennessee, houston, kansas city, and tampa. (a guess)

I doubt it would be jacksonville.

so, I predict dnver at colts, or new england at colts, or new orleans at colts.

I'd love to see brady get crushed befoe the bills even suit up. (heh heh) :devil:

Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Of these 8 possibilities, I will eliminate tennessee, houston, kansas city, and tampa. (a guess)

I'd love to see brady get crushed befoe the bills even suit up. (heh heh) :devil:

How do you know when the first game is?

I think that the NFL will not open with New England at Indy, because they will want this always titanic matchup to be set for midseason to amp up the hype of what will probably be a huge game between two of the best in the league. Both teams playing well going against each other in the second half of the season is a huge ratings booster for a Sunday nighter say in Mid-November.

I see New Orleans at Indy opening night. Lots of story lines, two very good teams.

I think that the NFL will not open with New England at Indy, because they will want this always titanic matchup to be set for midseason to amp up the hype of what will probably be a huge game between two of the best in the league. Both teams playing well going against each other in the second half of the season is a huge ratings booster for a Sunday nighter say in Mid-November.

I see New Orleans at Indy opening night. Lots of story lines, two very good teams.

why? when the patriots beat the colts in the afc championship game in 03 they played them on the home opener in 04, so why not this season in indy i hope its in indy this time they played way to many games at foxboro stadium in the last 4 seasons

didnt Indy open at NE a few years back?