Global Warming...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This "Man Made" Global Warming is bunk.

I wonder if there was a scientific consensus of "Global Cooling" creating another ice age if these same scientists would recommend the balls out burning of fossil fuels in order to counter act the global cooling. I bet not. So if couldn’t counter act global cooling, we can’t create global warming

I also bet that given the choice between “global cooling” or “global warming”, most scientist would say global warming is the better option.

I’m sure you people left in Buffalo wouldn’t mind a few more degrees all season.

CO2 as a percentage of climate influencing warming is so small as to be inconsequential. Plus, as an operations research analyst and simulation programmer, I can’t even imagine a simulation program taking into account all of the variables, interdependencies, complex relationships, initial starting conditions, and so forth even being able to predict with 50% accuracy any long term temperature result based on projected CO2 levels. It’s simply impossible. We have trouble even today with closed controlled system where we control all of the input variables and know a hell of a lot about the reactions going on and still our simulations can be off by more than 60% from the actual result.

What these “scientists” do is create a model, tweak the variables and parametric relationships to give a certain desired result that will then give them more money to make another model that will give them the same result and so forth.

So we’re going to spend trillions and trillions of dollars based on junk science and the fear mongering Al Gore globalists based on simulations that don’t mean sh--.

I'm sorry for calling you out and exposing your intellectual laziness but you insisted that I read your earlier threads on global warming. I know it's embarassing for you but maybe you can learn from this.

You keep telling yourself you got me. Your mirror is listening.

I wish I could see you right now, you probably have steam coming out of your ears!

:P

I'm laughing at the irony of you cherry-picking one post (apparently you weren't smart enough to find the 100 or so others), which is nothing but links and then drawing ridiculous conclusions based on it. It's a real surprise you're a "Global Warming" monger.

:P

I'm laughing at the irony of you cherry-picking one post (apparently you weren't smart enough to find the 100 or so others), which is nothing but links and then drawing ridiculous conclusions based on it. It's a real surprise you're a "Global Warming" monger.

I thought you were the expert on cherry picking!