Jon McGargo??

With all this talk about much needed help at DT, everyone seems to be forgetting that we drafted McGargo in the first round last year. Now I am aware that he missed basically all of last year but, why isn't his name being thrown around this offseason as a potential starter?

With all this talk about much needed help at DT, everyone seems to be forgetting that we drafted McGargo in the first round last year. Now I am aware that he missed basically all of last year but, why isn't his name being thrown around this offseason as a potential starter?

same with Youboty.

The last character of your post answers the question. John McCargo is a ?

An unknown quantity, which breeds doubt until proven one way or another.

Youboty wasn't drafted in the 1st round dumbo.

I realize that you "donkey raping sh-- eater" ( :rolleyes: ), but its the same thing. Guy with a lot of talent being brushed aside and not considered for some odd reason.

I realize that you "donkey raping sh-- eater" ( :rolleyes: ), but its the same thing. Guy with a lot of talent being brushed aside and not considered for some odd reason.

Well, I for one wouldn't want Youboty starting at DT.

Or even played a down in the NFL.

Then who was the guy wearing #26 last year against the Jets?

Says there on BB.com that he played in 3 games last year.

The last character of your post answers the question. John McCargo is a ?

An unknown quantity, which breeds doubt until proven one way or another.

ok this kinda remark is what I dont understand from the fans....they give mcCargo (a 1st round DT) a ? and youbooty (a top 5 CB last year taken in the 3rd that shoulda gone in 2nd) a ? but are willing to throw in there favorite COLLEGE player in the draft that hasnt even stepped on an nfl field yet as if theyve proven themselvs better. :worthy:

ok this kinda remark is what I dont understand from the fans....they give mcCargo (a 1st round DT) a ? and youbooty (a top 5 CB last year taken in the 3rd that shoulda gone in 2nd) a ? but are willing to throw in there favorite COLLEGE player in the draft that hasnt even stepped on an nfl field yet as if theyve proven themselvs better. :worthy:

I've been thinking similar thoughts. It seems most people forget about the concept that not only are 50% of 1st round picks total busts but usually do not make much of an impact for a team in their first year regardless of how good they will become.

Not only did he miss most off all last season. He also was injured in his senior season. Since Oct 2005 he has only played in 5 games. Which is two major season ending injuries in 6 games. To expect McCargo to suddenly be healthy is a bit foolish at this point. If he can come back and last more then a few games? Great. Consider it a bonus.

I do have to say one good thing about Youboty. Starting him at corner will help the Bills pathetic run defense. With a shell shocked McGee on one corner and a rookie who wasn't even good enough to dress (Forget playing. He wasn't even good enough to dress.) on the other corner? Teams would be airing it all season against the Bills.

I do have to say one good thing about Youboty. Starting him at corner will help the Bills pathetic run defense. With a shell shocked McGee on one corner and a rookie who wasn't even good enough to dress (Forget playing. He wasn't even good enough to dress.) on the other corner? Teams would be airing it all season against the Bills.

I am having a hard timing understanding this post !! Are you picking a Superbowl victory for the Bills or not ?