How do you cure your hangover? (If you ever had one)

Im not an expert on hang overs, but I think the best thing to kill off buzzes is having water, water delutes the alcohol out of your system, it makes you piss more, but id rather be pissing then hurling. water helps you stay hydrated when you have alot of alcohol also

The thing that I do that takes care of it pretty well is to chug 1-3 glasses of water before you pass out. This is often difficult to remember so the next morning sit down with a pack of cigarettes, pizza, beer, and water, and force your demons out.

The thing that I do that takes care of it pretty well is to chug 1-3 glasses of water before you pass out.

I've done this for years. It's pretty much a fool proof plan, unless you are too drunk to manage to pour yourself a few glasses of water. :worthy:

I've done this for years. It's pretty much a fool proof plan, unless you are too drunk to manage to pour yourself a few glasses of water. :w00t:

Oh its always tough to remember. Often it is difficult because when i pass out i just pass out, and i don't stop until i pass out. :w00t: