Your Draft Board

1. RB Adrian Peterson-there's no way he's there at 12---if he slips from the top 5 someone will trade up for him--I'll guarantee that.

2. RB Marshawn Lynch

3. ILB Patrick Willis

4. CB Leon Hall

If it was me and if one of those four guys isn't there I would trade down just a couple of picks getting another #2 in the process. I might consider trading down anyway.

And just to add drama to the draft--like many accused the Bills of doing last year, my #5 selection is:

5.Greg Olsen-TE (Miami)-6'5 and runs with 4.4 speed. A mismatch at TE and a big target.

1. RB Adrian Peterson-there's no way he's there at 12---if he slips from the top 5 someone will trade up for him--I'll guarantee that.

2. RB Marshawn Lynch

3. ILB Patrick Willis

4. CB Leon Hall

If it was me and if one of those four guys isn't there I would trade down just a couple of picks getting another #2 in the process. I might consider trading down anyway.

And just to add drama to the draft--like many accused the Bills of doing last year, my #5 selection is:

5.Greg Olsen-TE (Miami)-6'5 and runs with 4.4 speed. A mismatch at TE and a big target.

If Olsen is still on the board say after the 25th pick, would the Bills trade there 2 and one of there three's to take him. A team that has so many holes to fill should never trade up giving away extra picks, but rather should trade down gaining extra picks to bring in more good young players. However, on the other hand it is tempting to think that way just a bit when you think of that additional downfield weapon for JP to throw to. Anyway its food for thought. (Excuse the cliche)

If Olsen is still on the board say after the 25th pick, would the Bills trade there 2 and one of there three's to take him. A team that has so many holes to fill should never trade up giving away extra picks, but rather should trade down gaining extra picks to bring in more good young players. However, on the other hand it is tempting to think that way just a bit when you think of that additional downfield weapon for JP to throw to. Anyway its food for thought. (Excuse the cliche)

Many mock drafts now have peterson falling to us. I think it is likely. There is no way we draft Lynch with his off the field issues. If peterson is on the board we will definitely take him. We could also trade back into the first round to draft a LB or DT. I think we may take Zack Miller TE in the 2nd or 3rd round. His stock has fallen since the combine, but since we play alot of 2 TE sets, TE is a significant need.

Many mock drafts now have peterson falling to us. I think it is likely.

What I keep saying is if there are no trades in the top 10 (seems unlikely this year though) then Peterson has a good chance of falling to us.

I think there are two teams that are "wild-cards" in front of us; Minnesota and Houston. They have a lot of needs but not really at running back. I could see Green Bay trying to move up for Peterson and Denver (already rumored to have tried to move up to top 5) moving up for possibly a defensive player.

think realistically bills fans. bills will not draft okoye or branch , even if both are available at 12. bills have too much invested in mccargo and theyll roll the dice for one more season plus well draft one in day one . that leaves the question mark at rb and mlb. if the bills release spikes before the draft then willis is the pick at 12 depending upon the 49ers. if the bills keep spikes then then mlb isnt a priority at pick 12. crowell moves to the middle , spikes and ellison are the outside backers thus the pick is for rb at 12. marshawn lynch is the player that will be available at 12. even if cleveland passes peterson up at 3 there will be a team that will move up to get em and the bills would not be able to dump extra picks because we have too many wholes to fill.

I disagree with a bunch of this...

1. when you put a draft board together you don't leave people off that you don't think will be there. That's the whole idea of a draft board, to rank the best players in the draft, and then ideally, take the best one available.

2. Although I agree with you that I think Marv and Co. rate LB and RB as higher priorities then DT (because of the young guys we drafted last year) that doesn't mean they wouldn't take okoye if he was the highest ranked player on their board at 12. Although DT is not priority one, it's still a need and you don't just bypass a good player because he's not your very first priority, especially a player you really like. It all depends on where they have him ranked on thier board and who's available when we pick at 12.

3. I think you put entirely too much emphasis on drafting willis at 12 and if he's not available then Lynch. First, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Bills had Puz rated higher then Willis. Second, I highly doubt we take lynch unless he truely is the highest rated player we have on the board when we pick and I seriouslly doubt that. I think marv understands that we have a lot of defensive needs and that a good rb can be had in the 2nd or 3rd round. Add the fact that DJ is so high on A-train and Levy seems to like Jackson, all signs point to a 2nd-tier RB that would split carries rather then carry the full load (now i don't like that anymore then you do, but it is what it is.... and personally i think a lot of people are discounting these 2nd round running backs too much. I think hunt could def be a full time starter in this league. I also like the potential of Pittman and Irons too as viable starters too).

4. Lastly, and i'll admit this is a personal annoyance of mine, but I'm sick of hearing people say, "well, even if Petterson slips passed Cleveland, somebody will trade up to get him..." But the funny thing is, no one ever says who that somebody is. IF, and that's a big if, Cleveland passes on him, simple logic will show that he really does have a chance to fall. the ONLY teams between 3 and 12 that would take him would be Atlanta, Houston or the Vikes. Atlanta has Dunn (who is getting up there in age), but is also high on Norwood (who they just drafted in the 3rd round last year). Hoston has Green (granted he's on the wrong side of 30) but also just re-signed ron dayne, and have wally lundy on the roster too (who's no scrub). The Vikes have chester taylor and a young Moore (who passed 600 yards in both rushing AND receiving last year!). Then after buffalo picks, there is St. louis (Steven jackson), Carolina (Foster and Williams), and Pittsburgh (Parker). Green Bay is obviously the other team that needs a RB, but it would cost them a pretty penny to move from 15 to somewhere around 7ish. In additon, if Petterson is still on the board after Cleveland picks, they would have to assum that lynch would fall to them, because there would then only be one team that would be in need of a RB before they pick (buffalo) and two backs still on the board. The only other team that really needs a starting RB (and that can be argued) are the Titans at 19. Again, that would cost ALOT for them to move up that high. Not saying it would happen, but I would bet against it. So if you look at the draft order and where teams picks and what their needs are I doubt some team will trade up to get Petterson. It's not that he isn't worth it, because he definitely is, but its just a matter of doing what's in the best interest of your team. It could be argued that the Bills are in need of a starting RB more then any other team and if we're so h*ll bent on not doing it, why would someone who really doesn't need him? All and all. Cleveland probably takes him. If not, then my guess is Atlanta. But he definitley could fall to buffalo at 12, even if the chances are slight, it is a possibility.

My draft board:

I'm shocked none of you have this guy as your number 1.

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Gaines Adams

4. Leon Hall

5. Alan Branch

6. Patrick Willis

7. Amobi Okoye

8. Marshawn Lynch

9. Robert Meachem

10. Aaron Ross

11. Darrelle Revis

12. Greg Olsen

13. Paul Posluszny

14. Chris Houston

15. Lawrence Timmons

I left out the qb's, olinemen and most of the de's except Gaines Adams because the dude would step right in and get 10 sacks with right away. LaRon Landry was also off the list due to the fact that Simpson and Whitner did a pretty good job in the secondary as rookies and are only going to improve. I wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo nabbed a wr, cb, rb, lb or even a te in the first (with a trade down). I'd be happy with any one of the lb's listed above, preferably in the order I listed. Ranked Ross ahead of Revis because of his combine performance but Hall is by far the best on the board (cb).

my draft board:

1. Calvin Johnshon (WR) - 6'5'', 4.35 fourty time?! are you kidding me!

1a. Peterson (RB) - Although I'm in the camp with everyone esle who thinks we shouldn't draft RB in round 1, if peterson fell to 12, I think you have to take him and not look a gift horse in the mouth...

2. Okoye (DT) - next warren sapp? perfect for the cover 2 D- can penetrate up the middle in passing situations but can also be a force agaisnt the run

3. Willis (MLB) - pure attacking LB

3a. Puz (OLB) - Just a great football player/leader/person/blue-collar guy. Would be perfect in Buffalo.

--------------(trade down line?)

5. Hall (CB) - I like him, but I discount all CBs because I think adding a second or thrid rounder to the guys we already have would be more then sufficient to create good competition for the starting job...

6. Branch (DT) - "boom or bust" - this is a pharse about him that's starting to circulate mock drafts, but i think it's fitting even if it's a litte cleche'... a risky pick

6. Revis (CB) - see Hall

7. Houston (CB) - see Hall

8. Timmons (OLB) - I rank him 3 among LB's. I would take him if we traded down and Puz and Willis were gone.

9. Lynch (RB) - He won't make it past GB, but i have him this low because I just don't like him enough to justify a top 15 pick. If he was there in the low 20's maybe... but he obviously wont be there)

**I would insert some of the DE's after Puz, but I don't know enough about any of them to make an educated prediction about where they would fall. just not a big enough priority for the Bills....

Expect the unexpected with Marv at the helm !!! Get 'er Done !

Here is what will happen.

The Bills trade up to the 11th pick in the draft surrendering their 1st,2nd and 1st round picks next year.

With the 11th pick in the 2007 draft the Bills select.....Eugene "Big Daddy" Jones. Little known defensive tackle from Anne Arundel Community College in Baltimore Maryland.

Eugene is a 4 year starter but has been at the school for 8 years. He has an associates degree in Home Economics and 1.45 GPA/ He runs the 40 in about 3.5 minutes and enjoys knitting in his spare time.

His is 5'5 303 lbs and can lift 303 lbs when he gets up off of the couch.

Marv Leavy quote "He is truly a high motor guy and fits in with what we are trying do."

Eugene will be used in the Bills new scheme... the 1-10. 1 DT lays on the 50 yard line and 10 LB's run around him in a circle.

:unsure: