what is every one doing for saint patricks day

well i sure didn't feel like i was irish but it was a nutty st. patricks day and sorry you had to be in a back of a police cab that blows.

Definately, when discussing the police car.

As for your statement, i do know what your sayin. St. Patrick's Day is always a great time.

Why does this not surprise me. :w00t:

Because i am me. The cop came up to me and told me to put my hands on the hood and empty my pockets, then he saw that i had already done it. He just looked at me and said, so i see you've done this before? I then made some comment about about being irish and he laughed. Good times though.

Because i am me. The cop came up to me and told me to put my hands on the hood and empty my pockets, then he saw that i had already done it. He just looked at me and said, so i see you've done this before? I then made some comment about about being irish and he laughed. Good times though.

Then, what did he arrest you for?

Then, what did he arrest you for?

I was not actually arrested, there was confrontation at the location that i was at where i had assaulted another guy over past beef, but the officer was cool and put me in the back of the car for about fifteen minutes and then let me out. Not a full blown arrest, but still a st. patty's memory for the books.

I was not actually arrested, there was confrontation at the location that i was at where i had assaulted another guy over past beef, but the officer was cool and put me in the back of the car for about fifteen minutes and then let me out. Not a full blown arrest, but still a st. patty's memory for the books.

Wow. Tough Guy huh. What did he owe you some money? Did you slap him around or what? Busted nose, broken jaw, black eye. Give some details on the "assault."

Wow. Tough Guy huh. What did he owe you some money? Did you slap him around or what? Busted nose, broken jaw, black eye. Give some details on the "assault."

Let's say i took the course of action that fit the situation.

You assaulted a guy because a steak had passed the "sell by" date? That's a little weird.

OK, so I took off Friday and Monday and myself and 9 friends from school, who live all over the country, went to Savannah, Georgia for St. Pats. The events unfolded as follows...

Friday, go to La Guardia for a 9 am flight to Savannah via Charlotte. Storm cause my ride to LGA to be over 3 hours long (usually 1 hour). LGA is in complete chaos, flights being cancelled etc. I barely make my flight, doing my best impression of OJ thru the airport. The plane then proceeds to sit on the tarmac for 4 hours, de-icing every 45 min. Finally, the plane comes back to the gate and we de-plane. Apparently, a plane can't take off during an ice storm. A snowstorm or rain, fine, not ice.

At this point LGA is in utter chaos, and I tell my friend who was with me, we either bag it or drive. Two Naval Cadets from Annapolis who were also on our flight and trying to get to Savannah, asked if they could join for the drive. We frantically called every rental call company from the airport phone bank. None would give us a reservation. After stepping outside for a smoke, I proceed to flag down a National Car Rental bus and ask the driver to radio ahead that we want a car one way to Georgia. He says, get in.

We head to the National location and are informed that we have gotten the last one way rental from LGA. We then proceed to drive to Savannah, generally a 12-13 hour trip but one that takes 18 due to travelling 20 MPH on the NJ Turnpike the entire way. The stated goal, of being in Savannah by sun-up, fails by 45 minutes.

We proceed to drop our friends off, drop off the car and head to our hotel. But, no sleep for us. A quick shower, and its out for some Red Bull and Vodka. Saw the parade, then partied on River St all day long with everyone else who had made it in as they were travelling from other parts of the country. Southern girls are so friggin hot, and are willing to do just about anything for a strand of plastic beads when they are drunk. An outstanding time that is highly recommended.

And yes, we did close the bars at 1 AM (they did close 2 hours early as it was now Sunday, didn't know that). Red bull and Vodka did the trick. Woke up Sunday at about 3 PM, hungover and stumbled back to River Street. Time to do it again.

I can tell you what I saw:

For the past two years, I have marched in the Cleveland St. Patrick's Day Parade. I was supposed to march on March 17, 2005 as well, but that was the day I had my stomach surgery.

Anyway, I was on the train downtown. 15 year old kids were drinking, as well as 50 year old adults...

And the big thing I saw was two 18 year old girls making out and being egged on by their male classmates. One was a hot blonde...the other, not so much.

If it were Belinda Carlisle and Lea Thompson, then I would probably be more interested. ;)