The guy id like to have

K-Gun10

Ron Edwards sucks.

Not as bad as Vince Young when with his boyfriend.

Ron Edwards was sufficient. I never had any legitamite beef with him. He could get pressure on the qb in his later years and he seemed as though he was coming along. All in all an average Bill, but does his play deserve the criticism of LSI? Last I checked he wasn't to blame for any Bills losses.

Ron Edwards was fine coming in as a rotational dt. He had good quickness off the snap and could put good interior pressure. He was horrible against the run and would play too high allowing linemen to just knock him off the los. He also could never stay healthy. He managed to finally do that as a starter last year. He really hasn't improved much, but obviously herm and our old dline coach tim krumrie like him. So he got paid. As far as alfonzo boone goes not a bad signing. They didnt overpay and he has some experience in a rotation system.

You might want to rethink the thread title. I was expecting to see a link to that fruity Sanji guy on Idol or something.

Hey, you can't double hijack my thread. I worked hard to get control and i am the one with the gun here.

lol u watch idol

Hey! Don't jump to conclusions. I was listening to Howard Stern and he has a campaign going to make this guy the winner. Trying to get all his listeners to vote for him as a joke. The goal is to ruin the "integrity" of the show and ultimately bring about it's demise. I had to watch to see who he was talking about. True story. :lol: