d days//

Ive been watching the draft since it first came on tv and listening yrs before,

, i m heading to buufalo wild on nf blvd draft day,,,,,, owner says hes carrying it on screens..

tall blue and wings ........ now if they only take my guys ..anyone else?

Ive been watching the draft since it first came on tv and listening yrs before,

, i m heading to buufalo wild on nf blvd draft day,,,,,, owner says hes carrying it on screens..

tall blue and wings ........ now if they only take my guys ..anyone else?

Very articulate. Holy crap I don't care too much about grammar when posting on a message board, but make a damned effort. It looks like you just went ahead and slammed your face on the keyboard. Gotta love the window lickers.

Very articulate. Holy crap I don't care too much about grammar when posting on a message board, but make a damned effort. It looks like you just went ahead and slammed your face on the keyboard. Gotta love the window lickers.
hey leave him alone, i'm sure you've made a typo error once in life time, we all do cut him some slack aight!

every year i seem to be out on my bike with a bunch of friends and always seem to be watching the crawler on the bottom of the screen in some bar to see who the bills drafted.i have to admit when i saw lee evans on the screen i was like who the hell is he.i did the same for donte.when i got home both times and googled them i felt much better.