What the talking heads at ESPN don't get

Erik

Well..i dont mean to piss in your cheerios..BUT...what else did you expect the guy to say???? :ph34r: He JUST signed the Biggest contract of his life! Ofcourse hes going to have alot of posotive things to say! :devil:

He could have grabbed the reporter's mic and say NO COMMENT and then toss that thing into the ground, but he didn't. Good thing he didn't.

Long time lurker, 1st time poster here. Perusing through Chris Brown's article on Kiwaukee's re-signing, I found this quote on the bottom.

"This is probably one of the best teams I've been around," Thomas said. "The players, the coaches… everybody keeps working and that's good. Just the camaraderie and what we started building leaves an imprint on your heart. This is home for me. I love these guys."

I think that quote speaks volumes about the culture that the Bills are trying to build here. That kind of attitude breeds winning. Now I don't think we're going to go out and win the Super Bowl or anything. But honestly, when was the last time you saw a quote like that from a Bill?

You had me at "This".

......."This is probably one of the best teams I've been around,".........

He's only been around 3 professional teams.......one of the best......hmmmm, what's he really saying?

Just kidding, the 'high character' type football team was one of the things that attracted me to the Bills in the first place.....I'm pleased it is back so I can once again have extra pride in the team & players I support.

Long time lurker, 1st time poster here. Perusing through Chris Brown's article on Kiwaukee's re-signing, I found this quote on the bottom.

"This is probably one of the best teams I've been around," Thomas said. "The players, the coaches… everybody keeps working and that's good. Just the camaraderie and what we started building leaves an imprint on your heart. This is home for me. I love these guys."

I think that quote speaks volumes about the culture that the Bills are trying to build here. That kind of attitude breeds winning. Now I don't think we're going to go out and win the Super Bowl or anything. But honestly, when was the last time you saw a quote like that from a Bill?

Has anyone challenged the teams he's been on?

Jax: 7-9, 6-10, 6-10, 5-11, 9-7

Miami: 9-7

Bills: 7-9

Great benchmarks there.

His statements would have a little bit more meaning if he'd played for the Pats, Colts, and Eagles.