The Riches

The Dean

I tivoed it last night. i am going to watch it tonight and will let you know what I think. It's really hard not to like Eddie Izzard so i'm looking forward to it.

My wife had it on in the background while I was surfing the net so I have to admit that I didn't follow it very closely. Seemed kinda weird. I have a hard time listening to Izzard and Driver with American accents having heard their very thick British accents in previous movies and TV shows.

I probably won't watch it again.

My wife had it on in the background while I was surfing the net so I have to admit that I didn't follow it very closely. Seemed kinda weird. I have a hard time listening to Izzard and Driver with American accents having heard their very thick British accents in previous movies and TV shows.

I probably won't watch it again.

It's not the kind of show you can enjoy in the background, you actually have to pay attention..real attention. It needs to be watched w/o distractions. Whether you decide to give it that chance is, of course, your call, and it might not be worth your while. I had a roommate who could NEVER enjoy this type of show (or movie) because you actually have to pay attention, and he couldn't do that.

I'm SHOCKED my mother enjoyed it, but I doubt she'll be a regular viewer as she cannot go an hour without CREATING distraction let alone avoiding distraction. :pirate:

I liked it enough to pencil it in on my tv schedule. I'm not sure whether I'll watch or tape it next week & watch CSI Miami when it's not a rerun.

It appeals to me the same way Big Love does on HBO. My guess is if you like Big Love, you'll like The Riches, if you hate Big Love, you probably won't like it. Very similar in hiding truth from the neighbors.