Find out about yourself.... by clicking on photo's

millbank

Imagini

Answer the question by clicking on photo's , at end you will receive comments about what these choices mean..... :devil:

Interesting, mili. Of course it got some things right and others wrong. They phrase everything so positively, it really cons you into thinking, "oh yes, that's me!" According to the test I'm quite cool:

Mood: Sofisticat

Fun: Conqueror

Habits: New Wave Puritan

Love: Home Soul

There are certainly problems..some of the pics are too small (on my 15" laptop) to see what it really is. My choices now and my choices tomorrow might be totally different.

I have to believe this is NOT based on any (good) science...but, it's still kinda cool.

Wow, that is pretty much me.

Fun: Thriller

Habits: High Time Roller

Love: Nice N Cheesy

That's interesting because a lot of times when people are given words to describe themselves, they select the descriptions and attributes that society says they should have, and not the truth.

I didn't like what I saw. :devil::lol:

Really? The thing is designed to make you feel good about what you see no mater what it is.

STEREOTYPE ALERT!

That's a difference between men and women. A dragged-out old fat fart like me, sees his profile (and knows it's 90% BS) and says, "That's me. I'm GREAT!"

A fabulous babe like you sees a profile that I'm sure is great (they are ALL positive) and thinks, "That's not good".

Take it from a research professional (God, I HATE referring to myself as "professional"). The test is TOTAL bulls#it! Really, it's garbage. If you don't like the results, take it again (and change your answers) or just ignore it.

END OF STEREOTYPE ALERT

So, share the results, ya sissy.

Really? The thing is designed to make you feel good about what you see no mater what it is.

STEREOTYPE ALERT!

That's a difference between men and women. A dragged-out old fat fart like me, sees his profile (and knows it's 90% BS) and says, "That's me. I'm GREAT!"

A fabulous babe like you sees a profile that I'm sure is great (they are ALL positive) and thinks, "That's not good".

Take it from a research professional (God, I HATE referring to myself as "professional"). The test is TOTAL bulls#it! Really, it's garbage. If you don't like the results, take it again (and change your answers) or just ignore it.

END OF STEREOTYPE ALERT

So, share the results, ya sissy.

I was just joking around. :worthy: I know these tests are BS and I don't take them seriously. But if you'd like my results here they are: :worthy:

Fun: Escape artist

Habits: Junky monkey

Love: Love bug :worthy:

Do your research know. :worthy:

I have to believe this is NOT based on any (good) science...but, it's still kinda cool.

You mean everything I read on the Internet isn't true? :worthy:

I found mine to be accurate, but I know what you mean about making everything positive. For example, I chose the messy bedroom, but I wouldn't say that's a good thing. :worthy:

I was just joking around. :lol: I know these tests are BS and I don't take them seriously. But if you'd like my results here they are: :lol:

Fun: Escape artist

Habits: Junky monkey

Love: Love bug :lol:

Do your research know. :lol:

Bravo! From one questionable Sofisticat to another, that't not a bad profile.

You mean everything I read on the Internet isn't true? :lol:

I found mine to be accurate, but I know what you mean about making everything positive. For example, I chose the messy bedroom, but I wouldn't say that's a good thing. :lol:

Instead of saying, "you're a slob", they say something like, "You live life to the fullest and don't have time for mundane tasks" I just made that up, it's probably nothing like what the actually say...but you get the drift.

This is cheap psychographic profiling with a twist, using images as the foils. It looks like they want to suck you into a dating/match-making service.

It's poorly developed and has real problems...but, the idea is still kinda cool. (And I HATE that I think that.)

Instead of saying, "you're a slob", they say something like, "You live life to the fullest and don't have time for mundane tasks" I just made that up, it's probably nothing like what the actually say...but you get the drift.

No, that's pretty much what it said. :pirate: