Why is every one Hyping Ron Dayne?

The guy is a horrible Running Back, The guy averages like 1 yard per carry and all the sudden every body wants him? In a way Im happy that we didn't get Dominic Rhodes, I bet the only reason why we wanted him because he was on the team that won the super bowl, and thomas jones the loser of the super bowl went to the jets,

The guy is a horrible Running Back, The guy averages like 1 yard per carry and all the sudden every body wants him? In a way Im happy that we didn't get Dominic Rhodes, I bet the only reason why we wanted him because he was on the team that won the super bowl, and thomas jones the loser of the super bowl went to the jets,

I seriously hope that the Bills don't bring him in for a visit. He had a good game 2 years ago and all of a sudden he's the man.

It's similar to how willis is living off of his college rep and 1st pro year.

define everybody

Ive seen before what about ron dayne on this board, and there is an article on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle saying theres ron dayne and correll buckhalter is that enough!

Just a question: were you naturally born this retarded or have you trollishly cultivated such a utter lack of brainpower through many years of Reality TV and a steady diet of paint chips?

Ive seen before what about ron dayne on this board, and there is an article on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle saying theres ron dayne and correll buckhalter is that enough!

ahhh...this one

Other backs still on the market include Ron Dayne and Correll Buckhalter. There is no indication that the Bills are interested in either.

:(

Certainly Dayne is not for us (and as far as I can tell, no one here is hyping him). But, to be fair, I don't think he stinks as bad as most others claim. He's a plugger who needs a LOT of work to be successful, IMO. If he got 25-30 carries a game behind a decent line, he'd get his 100 yards. He's not a real threat to break one and doesn't perform well in spot duty. I don't think he had had the right situation in the NFL.