Bills Fans

I wonder how many people who post here are Bills fans. I think there are quite a few trolls posing as Bills fans with all the negative crap on this site. The idiots who post this crap are must be trolls, otherwise why invest your time and energy to post on a team you clearly hate.

well, the way i see it is that I always have a Love/Hate relationship with all my favorite teams. It's like that bad girlfriend you just cant get enough of. She keeps lettin you down, but you keep comin back for more, so there will at times be some sort of negativity. If you can't handle peoples negative opinions, then dont read them. With that said I will always love my Bills.

well, the way i see it is that I always have a Love/Hate relationship with all my favorite teams. It's like that bad girlfriend you just cant get enough of. She keeps lettin you down, but you keep comin back for more, so there will at times be some sort of negativity. If you can't handle peoples negative opinions, then dont read them. With that said I will always love my Bills.
Some constructive critisizem is fine and welcome. I am refering to the many posters that have nothing constructive, or positive ever in any of their posts.

I wonder how many people who post here are Bills fans. I think there are quite a few trolls posing as Bills fans with all the negative crap on this site. The idiots who post this crap are must be trolls, otherwise why invest your time and energy to post on a team you clearly hate.

Are you new to this internet thingy?

Check out a few other NFL fan boards, and you may notice the TSW is relatively sane and reasonable. Relatively.

This is the time of year when some Bills fans (NFL fans) get itchy for some kind of action. Wacky draft trades and so forth.

You didn't know? only negative fans are true fans that are knowledgable (more then the guys in charge and people working for the NFL teams) People who are optimistic are blind homers who are looking through rose colored glasses and drinking the Koolaid.

I just hope one day, I can become afan that can predict doom after only a week into Free Agency and before the season iseven close to starting

Uh, because they care. Just a quick guess.

Funny, at the end of the season if all of their fears are accurate, then what will you say about yourself and those that can't see reality clearly enough that they think that Levy is the best GM to ever grace the NFL and that Jauron is next in line for the Hall of Fame? That you're a gullible stooge and team mouthpiece, or what?