My Day 1 Bills Mock Draft

*This assumes we sign Chris Brown/A-Train/Dillon to be the main guy in a RB by committee. It also assumes that Marshawn Lynch is available when we are on the clock at #12.

RD1: Trade down with NYG for their RD1 (20) and RD2 (51)...(this evens out nicely on the all-powerful value chart so don't worry). Giants need a RB so maybe they want Lynch. Our selection: CB Darrelle Revis (Pitt)

RD2 (43): ILB Buster Davis (FSU)

RD2 (51): DT Quinn Pitcock (Ohio St)

RD3 (74): I'd go RB here...depending on who's available 1. Tony Hunt (PSU) 2. Darius Walker (ND) 3. Lorenzo Booker (FSU)

RD3 (93): OG Manuel Ramirez (Texas Tech)...I've seen him as high as mid-2nd and as low as 4th, so who knows?

This would give us a legit CB, a young replacement for MLB, a RB to complete the committee as well as some help on both lines.

Thoughts?

*This assumes we sign Chris Brown/A-Train/Dillon to be the main guy in a RB by committee. It also assumes that Marshawn Lynch is available when we are on the clock at #12.

RD1: Trade down with NYG for their RD1 (20) and RD2 (51)...(this evens out nicely on the all-powerful value chart so don't worry). Giants need a RB so maybe they want Lynch. Our selection: CB Darrelle Revis (Pitt)

RD3 (74): I'd go RB here...depending on who's available 1. Tony Hunt (PSU) 2. Darius Walker (ND) 3. Lorenzo Booker (FSU)

RD3 (93): OG Manuel Ramirez (Texas Tech)...I've seen him as high as mid-2nd and as low as 4th, so who knows?

This would give us a legit CB, a young replacement for MLB, a RB to complete the committee as well as some help on both lines.

Thoughts?

That's as good as any, Bart. I like the OG inclusion...even with the recent OL acquisitions, it pays to get into the business of grooming players for down-the-road duty. A CB is certainly a need, as is shoring up a thinnish LB corps. If they end up with a RB "committee" before the draft commences, a decent pass-catching FB like Rutger's Leonard would be a nice player to have. I guess he wouldn't fit with the so-called "value charts", but having a reliable FB with good hands and blocking skills sure helps - IMO. Players like Lorenzo Neal now, and former player Sam Gash and Larry Centers were/are big contributors. And FBs seem to not be injured much and have long careers.

RD1 (12): RB Marshawn Lynch (Cal)

RD2 (43): CB Marcus McCauley (Fresno St)

RD3 (74): ILB Zak DeOssie (Brown) Another Ivy Leaguer :lol:

RD3 (93): DT Paul Soliai (Utah)

OR

RD1 (12): DT Omobie Okoye (Louisville)

RD2 (43): RB Kenny Irons (Auburn)

RD3 (74): CB Eric Wright (UNLV) Possible character issues

RD3 (93): ILB Anthony Waters (Clemson)

Personally, If we're going to get a CB, it should be in rd 2. I think the talent drops off too much after that.

Thoughts?

Buster Davis is too small- they just rid of the same player.

Pitcock is another Ohio State overhyped DT- we still have the same guy in Anderson.

Hunt probably goes 2nd round

RD1 (12): RB Marshawn Lynch (Cal)

RD2 (43): CB Marcus McCauley (Fresno St)

RD3 (74): ILB Zak DeOssie (Brown) Another Ivy Leaguer :lol:

RD3 (93): DT Paul Soliai (Utah)

OR

RD1 (12): DT Omobie Okoye (Louisville)

RD2 (43): RB Kenny Irons (Auburn)

RD3 (74): CB Eric Wright (UNLV) Possible character issues

RD3 (93): ILB Anthony Waters (Clemson)

Personally, If we're going to get a CB, it should be in rd 2. I think the talent drops off too much after that.

\McCauley is the anti-cover 2 CB. He is lost in zone coverage.