I just heard McGahee's press conference on NFLN

Someone asked him how he can claim to be the best RB in the NFL when he only rushed for 990 yards last year. He said "my situation in Buffalo was not good last year. Teams were able to play 9 in the box against us because if they could stop me they would win." He said now that he is on a team with good receivers a good QB and an offensive line he will have much better numbers.

Someone asked him how he can claim to be the best RB in the NFL when he only rushed for 990 yards last year. He said "my situation in Buffalo was not good last year. Teams were able to play 9 in the box against us because if they could stop me they would win." He said now that he is on a team with good receivers a good QB and an offensive line he will have much better numbers.

What an arrogant !@#$.

Lee Evans is horrible? He is better than all the Ravens wideouts combined.........He lead the league in big plays for crying out loud.

Peters and Gandy were very solid on the left side along with Fowler.

Fricken JP had a better year than Steve McNair did.

I'm usually not this bitter but I hope we bust his leg when he comes to the Ralph. The Ravens is a good place for him. Team is all full of talk and bullcrap.

"my situation in buffalo wasn't a good one. teams could just blitz their safeties against me knowing that i can't block"

He said "this is a fresh start for me and if the coach wants me to train up here instead of down in Florida than I'll be here"

What a tool.

Maybe him, Ed Reed, and the murderer will shave each others balls while they pump each other in the weight room..... His comments are exactly why Marv got rid of his a s s!! Good riddens you overated a s s h o l e!!

"my situation in buffalo wasn't a good one. teams could just blitz their safeties against me knowing that i can't block"

Or how about this?

"My situation in buffalo wasn't a good one. They had this big book full of Xs and Os. How the f%&k am I suppose to unnerstan' that shizzle?"

Or how about this?

"My situation in buffalo wasn't a good one. They had this big book full of Xs and Os. How the f%&k am I suppose to unnerstan' that shizzle?"

lol the kid can barely read I bet.

Stupid idiot.

Willis has now become my most hated ex Bill ahead of ole Drew and Fred Smerlas.

Dear God,

Please let McGahee not get seriously injured playing next season for the Baltimore Ravens. I do not wish him any harm, as he was once a member of the Buffalo Bills and I have some good memories of his time playing for us. Please let him stay healthy so that he has the chance to average 3.5 ypc and run for 950 yards over a full season, so that his new shining star in Baltimore may begin to tarnish and that he might slowly once again for the first time suffer the insidious biting tendrils of underachievement and overratedness and the hate filled spite of Ravens fans and press pundits that are his by right of being only a slightly above average NFL RB and by his natural birthright of being such a dumbass douchebag braindead retard.

Thanks God,

Sketch Soland

lol the kid can barely read I bet.

Stupid idiot.

Willis has now become my most hated ex Bill ahead of ole Drew and Fred Smerlas.

A link to a Christian website in the same email as hatred towards others --- interesting