Is anyone else sick of Jeremy White?

yall

I actually do not mind JW and he usually has some good perspective on things. Where he gets the idea--or anybody gets the idea that Willis is a top 5 back I just don't know. And newsflash---the season does not start for another 6 months so who cares if there are no RB on the roster now. There will be like 5-6 once training camp comes around.

I, too have switched to Sirius NFL pretty much all the time now as the station just piles on the Bills and how inept they are at everything.

And to the Willis apologists like JW, how come the line was so bad but JP and Evans seemed to flourish behind it the last half of the season but Willis couldn't?

• 3 weeks later...
Being a project manager myself, I value hard working, team players with inteligence.

First, a confession. Yes, I'm only reading this because it's a thread about my friend.

That said, did you just play the "project manager" card?

The "Tiny Tot of the Kilowatt"? That's one useless POS right there, Sen!

Artie Baby Boo Boo ! :beer: I used to love to watch him on Empire. I quit listening to Howard on the internet because of his Ass Clown partner. Get Sirius and listen to Nfl Radio or the "real" Howard :wallbash:

First, a confession. Yes, I'm only reading this because it's a thread about my friend.

That said, did you just play the "project manager" card?

:wallbash: :wallbash:

:beer: