Possible Draft Choices

Here are some possibilities in the next draft:

RB- I know we would all like to get Adrian Peterson but hell be gone before we could put our hands on him.

• Marshawn Lynch although I dont really like the guys size but has good speed.
    • Brian Leonard is a tough nosed runner that could fill in at FB or RB
    • Kenny Irons a workhorse but lacks some essentials
    • Michael Bush Coming of an injury to leg (Could be the next Willis McGahee)
    • Tony Hunt A tough nosed runner with great size and average speed is a workhorse

OL- Joe Thomas will be gone in the Top 5 picks

• Levi Brown solid lineman who can do anything you ask
    • Aaron Sears Haven't heard much about the kid but the numbers look okay
    • Ben Grubbs Moves well and has good rang, excels in space, good size, lacks good instincts
    • Tony Ugoh (Arkansas) Has excellent size.Very athletic with good quickness and agility.Has decent feet and slides well
    • Justin Blalock (Texas) Under rated guard.Outstanding size. Good athleticism, quickness and balance.Very strong and powerful.Stout at the point and does not get pushed back.Will overwhelm defensive linemen at the point.Has a great initial punch.Smart and a hard worker with top intangibles.Terrific run blocker and a road grader.Nasty and plays with a killer instinct.Durable and has a lot of experience.

WR

• Ted Ginn Jr. A gamebreaker (Devin Hester) excellent speed moves well
    • Dwayen Jarrett Tall big target with great hands
    • Sidney Rice Very rangey with good frame Good vertical leap
    • Robert Meachem Great speed burst knows how to use siz, run forever after catch

OLB:

• Paul Posluszny Extremely instinctive...Has good speed with great quickness...Mobile with sideline-to-sideline range...Aggressive, tough and physical...Solid and reliable tackle with a burst to close...Decent pass rusher and blitzer...Intense and competitive...Has a motor that never stops and a phenomenal work ethic...A solid athlete...More than holds his own in coverage...Good strength and plays bigger than he is...Excels at reading and reacting to the action...Very smart and a team leader...A playmaker.
    • Lawrence Timmons Outstanding natural athlete...Great speed and quickness...Explosive with a burst to close...Has the frame to get add weight and he plays big...An outstanding pass rusher...Has fluid hips and is excellent in coverage...Versatile and could play in a 4-3 or 3-4 scheme...Vicious hitter and tackler...Has sideline-to-sideline range...Is physical and aggressive...A playmaker who is always around the ball...Still has a ton of potential and there is really no telling just how good he may ultimately be.

CB:

• Deon Hall Very good size...A smooth athlete with fluid hips and great quickness...Physical, tough and aggressive...Does an outstanding job in run support and is a reliable tackler...A playmaker with great hands and ball skills...Very smart with excellent instincts and awareness...Is technically and fundamentally sound...Versatile and has also seen some action at safety...Hard worker with premier intangibles...Has a lot of experience against Big Ten competition...Answered questions regarding his timed speed at the Combine...Also offers some potential as a punt returner.
    • Aaron Ross Great athlete with fluid hips...Has an almost ideal blend of size and bulk...Leaper with very good hands and ball skills...Playmaker with a knack for being in the right place...Gives a solid effort in run support and is a pretty powerful hitter...He plays faster than he times and has top recovery speed...Elusive in the open field and is also an excellent return man...Relatively productive despite limited opportunities.

These would be my choices!

I keep hearing about Michael Bush. He looks a little slow, and I have read that he hasn't a clue how to/doesn't like to block. And of course he broke a leg.

The thing I like about Lynch is that he can catch the ball. I like the guys that can stay on the field when 3rd down comes around. It gives the defense more to worry about.

I'm not sure why, but now it doesn't seem so unlikely that they would draft a wide receiver if one was obviously the best player on the board at 12.

Wow, I watched a hightlight reel of Ted Ginn, and I have never seen anything like it! Just long run after long run, half of them he is UNTOUCHED. I'm not saying "draft him Marv!" Just WOW!