Did i not say like a month ago

funny how about a month ago i said we would need to get a big DT to stuff the run for this style of defense. the cover 2 works best with a big guy in the middle to tie up blockers and get a big push. funny how now finally people are starting to see that we wont take Okoye because hes a more 3 technique tackle, not a run stuffer. instead, we should look in FA or the draft, though i dont realy know of any in the draft, at least one who can be efective immedietly, for a BIG DT. :rolleyes:

funny how about a month ago i said we would need to get a big DT to stuff the run for this style of defense. the cover 2 works best with a big guy in the middle to tie up blockers and get a big push. funny how now finally people are starting to see that we wont take Okoye because hes a more 3 technique tackle, not a run stuffer. instead, we should look in FA or the draft, though i dont realy know of any in the draft, at least one who can be efective immedietly, for a BIG DT. :rolleyes:

aren't we tooting our horns here?

aren't we tooting our horns here?

maybe a little. lol, but last time i posted this i got like 30 replies telling me how i didnt understand the tampa 2 and didnt know what i was talking about. so i think i deserve this. lol all in good fun my friend. :rolleyes:

maybe a little. lol, but last time i posted this i got like 30 replies telling me how i didnt understand the tampa 2 and didnt know what i was talking about. so i think i deserve this. lol all in good fun my friend. :rolleyes:

If one toots their horn, one should not be defensive about tooting their horn....it doesn't look good.

fine im sorry my god, didnt mean to be like haha look at you you all suck. i was just saying i think the bills are gonna look for a big DT. i wasnt trying to toot my horn.

You might as well toot your own horn.

Everyone else here uses it as a urinal.

John Mcgargo, what about him, what was he reason the drafted him

thats like asking why they got tripplet. cause hes good and they needed players! i didnt say you dont need a 3 technique dt because that is also vital to get solid pressure on the qb. but it is also important to have a big, 1 gap dt. thats why they drafted Mcargo.

What style does Paul Soliai play? from Utah 6'4 344 225-45X 5.10-40 first down run stuffer and goalline guy.