don't shoot me--i'm just the messenger

POSTED 7:18 p.m. EST; LAST UPDATED 7:59 p.m. EST, March 7, 2007

McGAHEE TO RAVENS TONIGHT OR TOMORROW?

A league source tells us that there's a good chance that the Buffalo Bill will trade running back Willis McGahee to the Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday night or Thursday.

Per the source, there are a couple of other teams still in the hunt for McGahee. As of now, however, the Ravens are at the front of the pack.

Also, a reader tells us that there are reports on Sirius NFL Radio that such a trade would entail Baltimore sending a second-round pick and a fifth-round pick to Buffalo.

If the trade happens, Ravens likely will be signing McGahee to a long-term deal. Based on recent contracts, McGahee could get $20 million in guaranteed money. (Ray Lewis will be thrilled with that.)

Meanwhile, the Bills are looking for McGahee's eventual replacement.

Chris Brown visited Buffalo on Wednesday, and Corey Dillon is up next.

POSTED 7:18 p.m. EST; LAST UPDATED 7:59 p.m. EST, March 7, 2007

McGAHEE TO RAVENS TONIGHT OR TOMORROW?

A league source tells us that there's a good chance that the Buffalo Bill will trade running back Willis McGahee to the Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday night or Thursday.

Per the source, there are a couple of other teams still in the hunt for McGahee. As of now, however, the Ravens are at the front of the pack.

Also, a reader tells us that there are reports on Sirius NFL Radio that such a trade would entail Baltimore sending a second-round pick and a fifth-round pick to Buffalo.

If the trade happens, Ravens likely will be signing McGahee to a long-term deal. Based on recent contracts, McGahee could get $20 million in guaranteed money. (Ray Lewis will be thrilled with that.)

Meanwhile, the Bills are looking for McGahee's eventual replacement.

Chris Brown visited Buffalo on Wednesday, and Corey Dillon is up next.

Where was this initially posted?

Whats to shoot?

A second and a 5th would be nice with this draft! We have the ATrain and if we can get another solid RB, with the improved line play, should be solid. I hope everyone remembers Kenny Davis. The guy was an average back, but performed like Thurmo behind that line!

Willis has never been a Bills and hopefully, wont be anytime soon!

Whats to shoot?

A second and a 5th would be nice with this draft! We have the ATrain and if we can get another solid RB, with the improved line play, should be solid. I hope everyone remembers Kenny Davis. The guy was an average back, but performed like Thurmo behind that line!

You, sir, are apparently unaware of the consequences of posting a PFT story on TBD! Not that the punishment isn't usually warranted ...

Whats to shoot?

They do??????

last time I checked he's an Unrestricted Free Agent and has not had any talks with the Bills about coming back