Broncos corral TE Daniel Graham for 5yr/30 million.

I bet you that McMichael will get a contract that is similar to that.

The Broncos have definitely targeted their needs this offseason well. Trading for Dre Bly, signing T-Hen, and now Graham has put them as the early winners of FA so far.

I bet you that McMichael will get a contract that is similar to that.

The Broncos have definitely targeted their needs this offseason well. Trading for Dre Bly, signing T-Hen, and now Graham has put them as the early winners of FA so far.

yeah but what team with randy mcmicheal go to u think?

yeah but what team with randy mcmicheal go to u think?

I don't know to tell you the truth. Graham, as far as I know, has been the only FA TE that has been going on FA visits. GMs and front office brass probably believed that Graham was going to set the market value for TEs this offseason because he was arguably the best one available.

While I do believe that we are in the market for more TE production, I wouldn't pay $6M a year for one. I could see us targeting someone like Jermaine WIggins, if anyone at all, if we were going to pursue a TE.

I don't know to tell you the truth. Graham, as far as I know, has been the only FA TE that has been going on FA visits. GMs and front office brass probably believed that Graham was going to set the market value for TEs this offseason because he was arguably the best one available.

While I do believe that we are in the market for more TE production, I wouldn't pay $6M a year for one. I could see us targeting someone like Jermaine WIggins, if anyone at all, if we were going to pursue a TE.

Jeremey Stevens is making lots of visits.

It's a good signing. Graham is an outstanding blocker and a capable receiver - his numbers were deflated by the fact that New England spreads the ball around. $6 million/yr seems like a lot, but in this crazy market, old rules no longer apply.

I'll remember Graham's days as a Pat fondly. He was a solid contributor to some great teams.

It's a good signing. Graham is an outstanding blocker and a capable receiver - his numbers were deflated by the fact that New England spreads the ball around. $6 million/yr seems like a lot, but in this crazy market, old rules no longer apply.

I'll remember Graham's days as a Pat fondly. He was a solid contributor to some great teams.

you would :lol:... yeah will be a solid addition.