Who was a bigger hitter? Clements or Winfield?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough seeing players like this walk. I would have to say Nate was a bigger hitter, but it's pretty close to call. It was fun watching Winfield because he was so small.

Another question - was Nate the most naturally athletic player ever in a bills uniform?

Uhmmm..Id have to put OJ,Bruce,Cookie,Robert James above him while putting him at the same level as Jerry Butler,Eric Moulds,..and that receiver we had...uhmmmm.....uhhhhhhhh.......ahmad rashad.

Winfield never missed a tackle nor made other critical mistakes. Every so often, Nate would make the huge mistake. A few years ago, he was a big part of why we lost the opener to J'Ville on the last play. That same year, he fumbled a punt against he Steelers in a game we had to have to make the playoffs. I'd go with Winfield.

We have had lots of great athletes here. Jerry Butler for one. OJ. Bruce Smith. For a lineman, McKenzie was a great athlete as well. You have to put Lofton on that list. Corneilius Bennett. Nate is a good athlete but I never saw him as some sort of unnatural freak.

Id agree on Lofton but we had him at age 34...when he was with the pack he was a freak.

Winfield never missed a tackle nor made other critical mistakes. Every so often, Nate would make the huge mistake. A few years ago, he was a big part of why we lost the opener to J'Ville on the last play. That same year, he fumbled a punt against he Steelers in a game we had to have to make the playoffs. I'd go with Winfield.

We have had lots of great athletes here. Jerry Butler for one. OJ. Bruce Smith. For a lineman, McKenzie was a great athlete as well. You have to put Lofton on that list. Corneilius Bennett. Nate is a good athlete but I never saw him as some sort of unnatural freak.

Id agree on Lofton but we had him at age 34...when he was with the pack he was a freak.

While we are on the subject of Top 10 lists, lets do the all-time biggest draft or free-agent busts in Bills history

1. Erik Flowers

2. Mike Williams

3. JD Williams

4. Drew Bledsoe

5. Lawyer Milloy

6. Todd Collins

Help me out........