Its 4th quarter

Differences between last years outcome and this years outcome?

- Last year....teams load up to stop the run and dare Losman to beat them.....offensive line doesn't give the protection needed and we have to pass so we lose

THIS YEAR

- We dont pass one time in the drive.....except for the winning score with Lee Evans wide open......every play is a mauling run first down first down first down TOUCHDOWN

And our defense is hooting and hollering it up on the sideline

Thoughts?

I don't see us ahead in the 4th quarter now at home, let alone on the road unless the defense plays ALOT better with younger and/or unproven guys who have yet to make this roster! CB and MLB have yet to be filled. I was hoping we'd keep Nate but this defense will struggle all year unless Youboty proves to be just as good as Winfield or Clements when they were rookies. Yes, he still is a rookie, IMO.

Indeed. Let me also flip it for you. :

4th Quarter, on the road, Bills are down by 4. They need a critical stop with 3 minutes left. Who makes the play?

The run defense is porous. Secondary is very young...

Must be really fun around your house.

"Okay, kids, what don't we wanna do today?!"

"Remember son, you can't grow up to be President, or anything for that matter."

"Work hard, sweetie, treat people good, and they will crap all over you."

"The glass is either half empty or completely empty."

"The constitution promises us death, imprisonment, and the pursuit of unhappiness."

:rolleyes:

This is about next year's football season for the Buffalo Bills.

Not life.. am I pessimistic about the defense? You bet.

Must be really fun around your house.

"Okay, kids, what don't we wanna do today?!"

"Remember son, you can't grow up to be President, or anything for that matter."

"Work hard, sweetie, treat people good, and they will crap all over you."

"The glass is either half empty or completely empty."

"The constitution promises us death, imprisonment, and the pursuit of unhappiness."

Differences between last years outcome and this years outcome?

- Last year....teams load up to stop the run and dare Losman to beat them.....offensive line doesn't give the protection needed and we have to pass so we lose

THIS YEAR

- We dont pass one time in the drive.....except for the winning score with Lee Evans wide open......every play is a mauling run first down first down first down TOUCHDOWN

And our defense is hooting and hollering it up on the sideline

Thoughts?

It's optimistic, but realistic? It's possible but a lot has to happen. Our offensive line obvviously needs to demonstrate consistently that they can do their job throughout the game. As we know last year, I thought we had more problems getting the first down on third and short than almost any team in the NFL. Hopefully that will change because our defense took a step back because of the loss in the middle of the defense with London Fletcher. This is why I am leaning towards Wills or Paul P. in the draft.