I would like to personally thank the Buffalo Bills

I can't even watch SportsCenter I'm so God damn disgusted.  I used to enjoy the NFL, now it's just a painful reminder of how fricken pathetic our team is.

Damn, I'm miserable.

65960[/snapback]

Althought, honestly, if rooting for a 0-4 football team is the worst thing you've got going, you're leading a truly charmed !@#$ing life.

Other than blind faith, John, what do you base this on?  What have we seen to date from this year's Bills that we can point to as proof that we're going to turn it around?

66013[/snapback]

Why? Because I still do actually beleive that:

- The ball has not been bouncing our way...we have had some of the worst damn luck I have seen for a team.....I mean....like the London Fletcher fumble into the end zone......we WIN THAT GAME if it doesn't bounce into the end zone......

- The Refs have been obnoxious but I dont beleive in conspiracies so I dont beleive they will continue to be that bad.....we are going to get some coming my way......if the Refs dont screw up all those calls with the Raiders we WIN that game

- This team is not without talent....we have been in every game we have played......this team is going to start winning these close ones.....it might start on a run starting this weekend.....we hung close with the defending world champs....and we were winning with less then a minute left to go on Saturday.....

I still have faith.....I am not ready to throw in the towel......

My point is, for any positives, we've seen just as many negatives.  As a fan, I remain hopeful for better things, but it will be something I'll believe when I see it.

66032[/snapback]

Toilet Bowl. Next week. We're going to use a trick play involving the Tidy Bowl man. :)

Well said. Like you, I have not given up either. But, they have to show and prove. I don't automatically go into the game thinking Bledsoe will throw for 300 yards and 3 or 4 TDs with no picks, or that Travis will rush for 150 yards, or that the defensive front will come up with 5 or 6 sacks. They have to show me something.

I can't even watch SportsCenter I'm so God damn disgusted.  I used to enjoy the NFL, now it's just a painful reminder of how fricken pathetic our team is.

Damn, I'm miserable.

65960[/snapback]

Time to rethink the 2004 season. We'll have an entire season to watch Evans, McGahee, and maybe Losman get ready for the new generation Bills of the 2005 season. I'm looking forward to a lot of exciting games this year. In fact, every game this season has been exciting when you really think about it. I truly feel sorry for the players on this team because they do not deserve the overkill bashing going on. They play really hard, but they have this sadistic trait for game killing forth quarter penalty and mistakes. This season defies logic, it defies discription. I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are becoming very lovable losers to me. Only one team's fans walk away happy at the end of the year...we just found out sooner than later that we weren't going to the party. This team will absolutely be ruining other team's seasons this year and it's going to be oh so much fun for me to watch them make other team's fans cry in agony. :)